Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

by 247Mitzy

Original Post

Re: Vampire Eyeshadow Overrides Chosen Eyeshadow

★ Novice

I have this exact same issue but with one of the get to work eyeshadows, the one where it looks like a colourful splash coming out of the eyes to the side. 

Message 41 of 174 (1,396 Views)

Re: Vampire Eyeshadow Overrides Chosen Eyeshadow

★ Novice

I have the same problem, If I change the make up and then change the outfit or go to another style or change the air, my sim will change his make up (mostly to wear a green lipstick and blue eyeshadow, not exactly the most fashionable style, or even just randomize the make up). 

That's pretty annoying  

Message 42 of 174 (1,360 Views)

★★ Novice

On Xbox, a random makeup will be applied to my sim during CAS. It seems to change hues depending on the outfit, so it may be a glitch connected to the sliders. It also overrides during live mode. 

Message 43 of 174 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this problem too with Realm of Magic lipstick and Mac Eyeshadow in Xbox 1

Message 44 of 174 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  1. This happened to me two days ago, the eyeshadow on my sim kept changing to a random shade of blue, it happened in every outfit I put on her. I changed it back to what I wanted but it just kept coming back to the blue eyeshadow. I play on PS4.
Message 45 of 174 (1,274 Views)

Make up bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.40.5.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Island living, Luxury party, Paranormal, Vintage glamour, Realm of magic, Cats and dogs, My first pet, Toddler, Romantic garden, Discover university, Vampires, Tiny living, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in cas apply eyeshadow for every clothing style option
What happens when the bug occurs? When i apply eyeshadow and eyeliner for everyday, every other style category then changes to the same as everyday make up despite me trying to change it. Im unable to change the colours because it doesnt show up
What do you expect to see? Make up shouldn't be the same i should be able to change it with any look
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 46 of 174 (1,227 Views)

Sims 4 console update.( makeup *)

★ Novice

New Sims 4 console update has a few issues. Makeup after picking right colors starts changing all the colors of the damn rainbow I chang lip color eye shadow changes i change eye shadow back lips change finally set it everything is a different color.

Message 47 of 174 (1,232 Views)

Re: Sims 4 console update.( makeup *)

Hero (Retired)

@sodanoshirayuki I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 48 of 174 (1,187 Views)

Makeup applying itself on all outfits

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.40.5.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work Get together City living Vampires Cats and dogs Get famous Island living Realm of magic Eco lifestyle University Snowy escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1. Put makeup on your sim Step 2. Instantly take it off and switch to another one
What happens when the bug occurs? Makeup will keep switching back to the previous one and will apply said makeup or face paint across all outfits
What do you expect to see? The selected makeup to stay in place and for it to not apply itself to all outfits
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thank you Standard smile

Message 49 of 174 (1,127 Views)

★ Guide

This just happened to me tonight. I’d pick a shade of a certain MAC makeup, and then when I tried to edit another makeup type, change hair, or add jewelry, the makeup (in this case eyeshadow) would go back to another MAC swatch in colours I didn’t choose. It would happen over and over again, mostly with the eyeshadow but a few times with the lipstick and blush.

Message 50 of 174 (1,092 Views)