Re: Makeup keeps changing

by krobitza

Original Post

Re: Makeup/Facepaint Changing randomly

Hero (Retired)

@DudeNamedWill I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 31 of 174 (2,505 Views)

Re: Makeup keeps changing

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Can't make any new families or really play at all. It is so annoying.

Message 32 of 174 (2,462 Views)

Lipstick Glitch

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, City Living, Parenthood, Toddlers Stuff pack, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you put lipstick on a sim, specifically the new lipstick added to the base game from a custom content creator, it always glitches out the other lipsticks in basegame, usually the gloss.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gloss or other types of lipstick glitch out and will appear on outfits I didnt put any on. Usually changing colors when i switch outfits and saitch back.
What do you expect to see? I expect the makeup to only change/appear on outfits when i put it there/change it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When you added custom content peices to the basegame.

ZzzHdnsj

Message 33 of 174 (2,443 Views)

Re: Lipstick Glitch

Hero (Retired)

@Lilrednemisis I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 34 of 174 (2,437 Views)

Re: Vampire Eyeshadow Overrides Chosen Eyeshadow

★★★ Newbie
@i1540jzz9hlc The exact same thing is happening to me but with the eyeshadow from the island pack. Is there any way to fix it?
Message 35 of 174 (2,397 Views)

Random Make up applied when creating sims/edit sims/Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play on console, you. will notice on a new game create a sim or even cas edit mode. You will need to play around with the create a sim with multiple sims eventually it shows up.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every-time i create a sim or change them.
What do you expect to see? Bug get fixed as soon as possible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After March's Update.

I'm not sure how many of you guys play sims 4 still on console, I sill do. After the march update I noticed that when I started a new game that this random make up gets applied to my sims even kids. 

Sometimes the make up isn't highlighted when I try and remove it, if i change anything to the head e.g. a hat for example it changes the make up completely. 

Suggestions:

EA has been working hard to improve things like bas game hair styles which is amazing! 

I would really like if they started giving us real eye lashes instead of the base game eye lashes which look like eye liners.

Some realistic nails would also be amazing. 

Console users don't the same privileges as PC user as we are limited, so please think about us also. 

Message 36 of 174 (2,409 Views)

Re: Random Make up applied when creating sims/edit sims/Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@shirlene21bJust had this happen to me as well! This game is breaking more and more each day!
It was changing the first Sim I was changing lipstick colors to and adjusting the hue kept going to the same lipstick/swatch. Went to the male Sim, changing his shirt and then shorts kept putting like green lipstick on him, then I couldn’t get it off! 🤦🏻‍♀️
went to their daughter next and it slapped yellow lipstick with orange lipliner! You can’t even add lipstick to kids!! 
Maybe it’s the lipstick itself, could have a bug because it was putting the same lipstick from the Luxury Party SP each time?

Message 37 of 174 (2,382 Views)

Hero
@shirlene21b I merged your post with the bug report. For ideas and feedback, please use the general discussions forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 174 (2,366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same kind of thing for me on PS4, it became a nightmare to makeup a sim since a few days. 8 outfits or 40, same fight. The 1st modification on the makeup seems to be kept in memory and comes back to each manipulation on the face. Sometimes after a simple move or a de-selection of a makeup choice, even with face painting. I have to go back to the main menu and reload my savegame to cancel the bug... which comes back with my new first selection! It makes me crazy...

Hope to see a fix asap.

Message 39 of 174 (2,340 Views)

Re: Vampire Eyeshadow Overrides Chosen Eyeshadow

★ Apprentice
@katekennedyx I wasn’t able to fix it. I just had to uninstall the pack. Frown. Hoping they will fix it soon.
Message 40 of 174 (2,293 Views)