[OPEN] [PS/XB] Cant access phone options

by Cast2thepast

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Xbox One...phone issue! Can not travel anymore :(

★★★★★ Newbie
I think we wasted our money. How could somthing this major go unfixed?

Just got the game today and I'm pissed off
Message 31 of 60 (3,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello everyone,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues.

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and we are currently investigating this.

Consoles are a bit different than PC and we cannot ask you for save files to help us pinpoint this issue.

So, would any of you be willing to upload a video with this issue occurring?

If so, here are the instructions:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would be very helpful to us.

Thank you for your feedback and your patience.

Message 32 of 60 (3,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
This is ridiculous I spent £40 on the game yesterday and the controls were fairly difficult to learn initially, but not being able to use basic options in the phone or close certain menus at times is a game breaker.
EA'S response is to ask us to upload a video of the problem utter rubbish, all you guys at EA need to do is sit one of your gamers in front of an Xbox one or ps4 and play the game for an hour or so and they will definitely see all the issues mentioned in this thread.
I understand that games with so many control options is difficult to code but if it doesn't work don't release the game until it does.
To some like me spending £40 on a game is expensive and its upsetting when it doesn't work as expected.
Message 33 of 60 (3,441 Views)

★ Novice
Happening to me as well. Can’t access the phone menu, just jumps are pins the screen!!!! HELP EA!!!!!!
Message 34 of 60 (3,428 Views)

★ Novice
This is still happening and we are well beyond the middle of February.
Why isn't this fixed?
It looks like it's the cursor on the UI layer shooting off at 100000x acceleration or speed. Same on map and on phone. Slow the cursor or set speed limit of cursor when in menus EA, come on-site it's been months, and the game is already overpriced as it is- you can get someone on it.
Message 35 of 60 (3,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
One month later and it's still not fixed. I can't do freakin anything with this bug
Message 36 of 60 (3,207 Views)

★★★ Novice
Is anything happening why this or have they just brushed it under the rug and hope they get away with it?
Message 37 of 60 (3,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, that's really enough of that. First of all, it's a bug that's bound to be fixed. Yes, it is very frustrating but you need to calm down. Act professional, and don't hold yourself as a spoiled brat who wants the answer now. If you're going to be such a smart * about it, you should go ahead and fix the bug yourself. We are all having the problem, but if you would relax and try to find a solution yourself for it then you wouldn't have this problem. They will get back to us as soon as they can on how we can fix the issue, they aren't going to just sweep it under the rug. So please, step back and wait patiently.

Message 38 of 60 (3,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only thing you have to do is restart the game. I did it, and it is working fine now! Give it a try, maybe?

Message 39 of 60 (3,096 Views)

Re: [PS/XB] Cant access phone options

★★★ Newbie
This is what I did for my Xbox and it worked!
Message 40 of 60 (3,048 Views)