by JonnaLee

Original Post

[OPEN] [PS] [SE] Pathing Issues while Hiking on Home Lot to/from trails

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.35.8.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim go on a hike with another sim or sims. Or have a sim on a home lot near hiking trails.
What happens when the bug occurs? One of the sims will stop to do something else mid hike (like get water!), and walk straight from where they are standing to whatever they are trying to interact with. Sometimes sims on their home lot will just walk straight through the forest when asked to do something in the house. Never using the hiking trail. They just walk straight up the hills and through all the trees and fencing.
What do you expect to see? Sims stay on the trail and not wander off.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims like to just take "as the crow flies" routes through hiking trails and from their home lot into the hiking trails. This happens when living near the trail in 6-4-1 Hanamigawa (to and from the trails) and in 5-1-2 Kiyomatsu (walking through trees and rocks to go get water mid hike).

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (944 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS] [SE] Pathing Issues while Hiking on Home Lot to/from trails

★ Guide

I've just had a family move to 5-3-1 Shirinyoku and I keep experiencing said bug. I hope it can be fixed soon.

Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)