by woody1987Dan

Original Post

Re: Cross Stitch in Black and White

Hero
@woody1987Dan Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 69 (2,135 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am experiencing this as well on PS4... the cross stitch pattern is grayscale while my sim is working on it (although the animated thread attached to the needle is colorful) and the finished cross stitch item is also grayscale.  It's a bit sad looking.

Message 12 of 69 (2,008 Views)

Hero
@Avanthalas What platform are you on ? Also PS4 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 69 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh my goodness, I thought this was happening to my Sims because they didn’t have dyed wool in their inventories. I play on PS4 as well. Had no idea this was another bug.

Message 14 of 69 (1,815 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, sorry, I edited my post also with the information but I am playing on PS4.

Message 15 of 69 (1,796 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict me too. I'm on ps5. I was actually looking for a way to do the colored cross stitch I saw in the trailers. Frown
Message 16 of 69 (1,746 Views)

Re: [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. All of my cross stitches are black and white (greyscale technically) from the time they start stitching to the point where they finish the cross-stitch. I play on PS4 so no modding either. I bought and downloaded the expansion on day one and I've had the problem both before and after the latest game update (current game version 1.45). I've not updated my PS4 during this time. All of my sims cross-stitches have been in black and white and

Spoiler
even the one Agnes Crumplebottom gave me is in black and white.

The cross-stitches also appear as black and white when in my sims inventory and when in the household inventory in build mode. It does not matter if they are displayed on the wall or on a table either. I have also tried making ones from both the 'stitch from patterns' option and the 'stitch from reference' option, and it still turns out black and white. I've made at least one cross-stitch of each size, have the skill maxed out, and have made at least 12 in total.

Also, I don't know if this is a related problem but I am only able to change the hoop colour if I buy a hoop first in build mode, but after I buy it I am no longer able to change its colour. 

Message 17 of 69 (1,659 Views)

Re: My cross stitching from the new pack is all bugged out! Anyone else?

★★★ Novice

I play on PS5, everything my sim creates is also black and white. Same with any I try and download from gallery, black and white as soon as I place it on the lot.

Message 18 of 69 (1,765 Views)

Re: My cross stitching from the new pack is all bugged out! Anyone else?

★★★ Pro

@jobearbuilds248 yeah it's a known bug for both ps and Xbox when it gets fixed I don't know.

Message 19 of 69 (1,756 Views)

Re: [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

★★ Guide

I don't even have different hoop colors! I didn't even know that was a thing! 

Has anyone gotten help with this?? Because it's been a month and I still have this problem 

Message 20 of 69 (1,625 Views)