Re: [OPEN] [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

by inquisitorsheena

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Another update, and no solution whatsoever. That's really annoying.

Message 31 of 69 (1,327 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem on my ps4. I thought I needed to get the colored wool to make the cross stitch in color

Message 32 of 69 (1,285 Views)

Sims 4 cottage living cross stitching black and white on console

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same issue! Ps5 here. Cross stitch designs are black and white. Makes me so sad Frown

When cross stitching on the sims 4 cottage living, all designs show up black and white instead of in colour. 

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive/duplicate posts]

Message 33 of 69 (1,186 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cottage living cross stitching black and white on console

★★ Guide

Will this ever be fixed? looking at the mess that is MWS I'm really thinking they won't ever get to it. 

Message 34 of 69 (1,056 Views)

★ Guide

All this time I thought that was just how they looked.🙄 And still no fix on the horizon.

Message 35 of 69 (984 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m on PS4 and still experiencing this problem.

& colourful cross-stitches from the gallery are also black and white in my game.

Message 36 of 69 (916 Views)

★★ Guide

why is this still a problem??

Message 37 of 69 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am just as confused as you are. This has been a glitch since day one. It is always overlooked with ever new update. I hope they fix it because I love the Sims but I never mess with cross stitching do to the fact that it is in Black and White even if you have the wool needed. Come on EA please fix it.

Message 38 of 69 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Get Together, City Living, Get Famous, Get To Work, Eco Lifestyle, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Vampires, Werewolves, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure Dine Out, Spooky, Vantage Glamour, Paranormal, Nifty Kitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Cool Kitchen, Little Campers Kit, Country Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cross Stitch
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't show the cross stitching in color
What do you expect to see? Cross Stitch in Color
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Get Together, City Living, Get Famous, Get To Work, Eco Lifestyle, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Vampires, Werewolves, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spooky, Vantage Glamour, Paranormal, Nifty Kitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Cool Kitchen, Little Campers Kit, Country Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cross Stitch
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't show the cross stitching in color
What do you expect to see? Cross Stitch in Color
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? None

@woody1987DanSame issue since I got the pack awhile ago. Still happening 100%. Frown

Message 39 of 69 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still going on over a year since the CL release. I swear console players are the red-headed stepchildren to EA.

Message 40 of 69 (640 Views)