Re: Cross Stitch in Black and White

by baneville

Original Post

Re: [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

★★★ Novice

I also have grayscale on PS4. I thought maybe I needed colored wool so I bought some and nope still grayscale. Even when I get the wall version it’s grayscale. Taken off the TV so it looks a bit bluish but it’s not.

Message 21 of 69 (1,515 Views)

Re: Cross Stitch in Black and White

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thank you for all the effort you put into discussing this bug! Really appreciate everyone! I’m glad I’m not the only one. Sad it wasn’t fixed in today’s patch notes but hey we get a new painting. 🥴Here’s hoping for the next patch! 💜

Message 22 of 69 (1,494 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

★★★★★ Novice

Amazing😫  I have the same issue on ps4. Also thought,it was because i had no colored wool ore my skill level was too low. Had no idea that it could be a bug.. are there any signs the sims team is already working on it? 

Message 23 of 69 (1,447 Views)

Re: My cross stitching from the new pack is all bugged out! Anyone else?

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem its really annoying and maddening, and it still hasn't been fixed yet.

Message 24 of 69 (1,362 Views)

Re: My cross stitching from the new pack is all bugged out! Anyone else?

★★ Apprentice

This has been an issue since august and it’s the beginning of November and we have had probably four or more patches since this has been an issue and they still refuse to fix it. I get these things take time but four months and we don’t hear anything about them looking into it? I feel so ripped off for buying the pack at launch and four months later I still can’t cross stitch. How does this company get away with this?

Message 25 of 69 (1,315 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS] [CoL] Cross Stitch in Black and White

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. My sim has maxed the cross stitching skill and I have every color wool in her inventory. I play on PS4 so I cannot use mods or cc either. When I look up cross stitching on the gallery it shows in color but as soon as I place it on my lot it goes to black and white. I was so excited for this skill and it’s disappointing that I can’t even use it properly. 

Message 26 of 69 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One would've thought that the problem is fixed with the recent update but nope it's still the same, it really should be looked into and fixed by now.

Message 27 of 69 (1,141 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

Sorry for the delay. This issue is still under investigation I'm afraid, I have no other information to provide at the moment.
EACade
Message 28 of 69 (1,118 Views)

★★ Guide

It's been such a long time too. Why in the world hasn't this been fixed in any of the patches??

And I Know they are different teams but seeing kit after kit being launched while such a big bug still plagues an expansion almost half a year old is unbelievably frustrating. 

Message 29 of 69 (1,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

yes, I was so excited for this pack and the stitching was one of the main parts I was looking for and now I’m not even playing that pack because it‘s so frustrating. Thank you for all the new content but it’s nonsense, when you can’t play the remaining content properly. It’s killing the vibe a little. 

Message 30 of 69 (1,034 Views)