Re: Child sim stuck in bear phase

by Jes2G

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [PH] Teens/Kids getting stuck in phases on rotational play

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1ApWT9uTgK2_vEd6_qXrYA7tflqLE34/view?usp=sharing_eil&ts=5e9e2609

i also have this issue 

I also have this issue with the goth family in willow creek. Cassandra goth is stuck in the mean streak trait. This is my game file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1ApWT9uTgK2_vEd6_qXrYA7tflqLE34/view?usp=sharing_eil&ts=5e9e2609

[Admin - Merged consecutive posts together]

Message 21 of 74 (1,625 Views)

Child sim stuck in bear phase

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, get together, city living, get to work, parenthood, dine out, outdoor retreat, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play on a family with child in bear phase
What happens when the bug occurs? The child is stuck in the “I’m a bear” phase for weeks, always has the sad moodlet and phase won’t disappear like the other phases do.
What do you expect to see? Only have the phase for a short period of time
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Has been stuck like this for ages was hoping the update would fix it but it didn’t 

Message 22 of 74 (1,584 Views)

Hero
@Olivia12125 Do you play rotationally and rotated away while the Sim was in the phase ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 74 (1,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Yes
Message 24 of 74 (1,555 Views)

Hero
@Olivia12125 I merged your thread with an existing thread on this then.

Only two options I see atm: Wait until child grows up and hope it goes away or get another bear phase (or use mods and cheats to remove the moodlet)

For the future, make sure to play through the entire phase before switching (until they fix this bug)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 74 (1,550 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Do the gurus still want saves because this is happening to me. My teen has been in this one phase his whole teen life because I play rotationally. His parents don't even get the option to talk about the phase anymore.
Message 26 of 74 (1,478 Views)

Hero
@Jes2G Guess you would need to ask QA :D

Tagging @SimQARobo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 74 (1,435 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Jes2G 

Yes, saves would still be helpful.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 28 of 74 (1,400 Views)

★ Guide
Message 29 of 74 (1,353 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Jes2G 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 74 (1,330 Views)