Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PH] Lunch bag not moving to inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.157.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All add-ons and game sets. I don't have only MODERN MENSWEAR KIT, CARNAVAL STREETWEAR KIT, DÉCOR TO THE MAX KIT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook a lunch bag and place it in your Sim's inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? y Sim is preparing a lunch bag but cannot transfer it to their inventory
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to put a lunch bag in a Sim's inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. My Wedding Stories Patch Update (1.86.157.1030)

This only began after the update that was supposed to fix it was downloaded and installed. My Sim made a lunch bag but couldn't move it to their inventory and the lunch bag was left on the table. LastException file appeared in The Sims 4 folder: AssertionError('[Object Manager] [tingyul] Attempting to move an object that is not in this manager')

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title 

Message 1 of 68 (8,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [PH] Lunch bag not moving to inventory

Hero

Looks like this issue got ninja fixed in one of the past two patches

Marking this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 66 of 68 (2,054 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lunch bag not moving to inventory (patch 1.86.157.1030)

Hero
@akulinajenya Just tested this. Working fine for me.

Could you please attach the entire LE you're getting ?

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 68 (8,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

crinrict

My file lastException

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 68 (8,123 Views)

Hero
@akulinajenya These are all from a modded game.

Could you delete all your LE's, then make sure all mods are removed, delete the localthumbcache file and trigger the error again.

Then upload the new LE's you're getting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 68 (8,117 Views)

★ Guide

I don't have any mods(console) and this is happening to me as well.

Message 5 of 68 (8,066 Views)

Hero
@chauncy913 Do you use drag to inventory or put into inventory ? Is it every dish/Sim/save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 68 (8,056 Views)

★ Apprentice

When I make a sack lunch from leftover salad, the sim puts it on the coffee table. There is no menu option for "Put in inventory" when I click on the sack. Dragging the sack to the sim or the sim's inventory box just glues the sack to the cursor, but it can't be seen unless the cursor is outside of the Sims 4 window (I play in windowed full screen mode). I have no mods installed for this save, and I usually delete my localthumbnailcache file before starting the program, whether I've changed anything in the Mods folder or not.

I haven't tried making sack lunches in other saves yet. I'll post again if it's only this save.

I don't use Twitter, so I can't submit anything but text files, sorry.

Message 7 of 68 (8,042 Views)

Hero
@Pen-Zuzu You don't need twitter to post anything. Just copy/paste the content of the file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 68 (8,026 Views)

★ Apprentice

After installing the 4/1/2022 update, I tested again. The sack lunch is back to normal for me! Hooray!

Message 9 of 68 (8,025 Views)

Hero
@Pen-Zuzu Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 68 (8,018 Views)