[OPEN] [PH] Kids won't stop entering phase

by 12eco

Original Post

Re: Teen Stuck "Entering Phase"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict I do, but you have to let her get hit with a phases. the trouble ones are Loud,Rebellious,Mean Streak, these are the ones seem to drop que on the Sim then spam it you cheat remove the phases

here is a pic where starts to get really annoying.. 

08-29-17_10-57-20 PM.png

how do you want me give you the upload save ?.

Message 21 of 28 (792 Views)

Hero

Here's the post @SimQARobo made on the last page: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PH-Kids-won-t-stop-entering-phase/m-p/6195487/highlight/tr...

You should find all instructions of what QA needs there

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 28 (775 Views)

★★ Novice

I't wasn't fixed for me ;-;

Message 23 of 28 (729 Views)

Hero

Hi @CallistaTheCat

could you also provide the info asked on the last post to QA, 

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 28 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

My teens and children wont stop entering the phase for about 20 REAL LIFE MINUTES! I never had any mod conflicts before, and I removed the mods folder even

Message 25 of 28 (705 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save or post a video of what's happening ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 28 (700 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I am just gunna give you a glichy vid, but it happens with 8 sim houholds. (With one or 2 adults)

Message 27 of 28 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The phases my children sims have been going through has been ongoing for several sim weeks. When I try discussing the phases with the children, there is no prompt that comes afterward that would normally address the phase. Instead the sims just continue talking. currently operating with verison 1.50.67.1020 with no mods.

Edit: Also tangentially related to nothing being prompt as a reaction to a conversation. I've noticed when my Politician sim "Debate Political Leanings Left/Right" that it also does prompt a response reaction. I'm still getting recognized as completing the "Work from Home" requirement so it's not a big issue for me. Just something I've noticed and not sure if the bug/glitch operates from the same text or files.

Message 28 of 28 (455 Views)