Re: Bug w Child Phases

by Xylo_95Mikayla

Original Post

[OPEN] [PH] Kids won't stop entering phase

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ever since the Parenthood pack came out, whenever my child or teen enters a phase, it continues to replay the acting of "entering a phase" and prevents them from doing any other task than repeating that action.

Message 6 of 28 (3,073 Views)

Teen Stuck "Entering Phase"

★ Apprentice

This is the first time I've had a teen since downloading the Parenthood pack. It gave me a notification stating that he was starting a rebellious phase. And he started the action of "Entering Phase" where it would look like he was throwing a tantrum. But it seems to get interrupted and so it keeps doing it repeatedly. He's now doing it and interrupting OTHER actions that he's attempting to do.

Message 1 of 28 (2,931 Views)

Re: Teen Stuck "Entering Phase"

Hero

Did you try going traveling or moving out and back in ?

Any mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 28 (2,914 Views)

Re: Teen Stuck "Entering Phase"

Hero

Hi @Daedrical

were you ever able to resolve this ? One time thing ?

I moved to the general forum for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 28 (2,880 Views)

[TROUBLESHOOT] [PH] Constantly Entering Phase

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Issue

My sim child keeps having the action appear "Entering Phase," to the point where the character is practically unplayable. Her hygiene and food levels were red, yet she couldn't even take a shower because any time I selected for her to take a shower that action bubble was cancelled out by the "Entering Phase" bubble that continuously spawns. She's apparently a Picky Eater, but even when I'm having her do any actions that don't have to do with food, the "Entering Phase" action bubble appears and cancels out whatever else she was about to do or interrupts what she was in the middle of doing.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

I created a household with a Young Adult and a toddler. This toddler aged up to a child. Everything was fine up until she entered her first "Phase" of being a Picky Eater.

Mods/CC

No Mods/CC.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

Sims 4, Get to Work, Parenthood, Holiday Celebration Pack.

Occurring since

Yesterday I installed Parenthood. It began after about 4 hours of play, after my toddler aged up to a child.

Operating system

Macbook Pro, OS Sierra 10.12.5

Message 4 of 28 (3,083 Views)

Hero

Hi @Audrey1700

have you tried repairing the game through Origin yet ?

Also does the same occur on a fresh save game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 28 (3,072 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Parenthood

Hero

Hi @12eco

are you using any mods or custom content ? If so, please try removing those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 28 (3,035 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I've had the same issue with two different saves now. Both children. One was the loud phase and now with the picky eater phase. Really annoying. I've already repaired my game and I have no mods. I had the issue before I installed the latest update.
Message 8 of 28 (3,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Xylo_95Mikayla

do you have a save where it's currently happening ? 

If so, would you be willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name and a tag-word of the issue.

Just had this in my own game. No save necessary. Merged with exiting thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 28 (3,024 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Parenthood

Hero

Just experienced this myself today

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 28 (2,990 Views)