Re: Changed Username but Old Lots Still List My Old Username. Help!

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Origin is hosting my Gallery uploads under two different IDs old & new

★★★ Newbie
That’s a shame, but at least it’s only a small issue, although I’ve noticed my new ID saves don’t really co-operate with Sims 4 Tray Importer (cc list doesn’t show up 🤷‍♀️). Anywho, thanks for the reply!
Message 21 of 114 (2,150 Views)

Re: Origin is hosting my Gallery uploads under two different IDs old & new

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 114 (2,051 Views)

Re: Changed Origin ID but gallery saves are still saving under previous ID

★★ Novice
I changed my Origin ID but gallery still showed the old ID as well. And I got rid of cache, changed my Origin ID and no it’s like the ID got stuck and it won’t change... I can’t think of any ways to solve this and it’s so frustrating
Message 23 of 114 (2,012 Views)

Re: Changed Origin ID but gallery saves are still saving under previous ID

★ Pro
Yes, sadly it‘s still an ongoing issue.
Message 24 of 114 (2,004 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Origin is hosting my Gallery uploads under two different IDs old &amp

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have also had this issue, and it has been going on for some time now. Although for me it lists all my shared items under my old name, but in my library they are all under my current name. I know there wasn't a designated fix for this before, but if anybody knows any tips to help that would be greatly appreciated!

Message 25 of 114 (1,951 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Origin is hosting my Gallery uploads under two different IDs old &amp

★ Pro

I was hoping that the ID problem got fixed with all the changes done to the gallery, but sadly this ol‘ issue has been overlooked.

Message 26 of 114 (1,934 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem 2 years ago when I changed my name.
So I removed all the builds with my old name. That fixed it then.

All the new builds, carried my new name in my tray and on the gallery.
Now with the gallery update, it changed all my shared builds, to my old name.
And the couple that are still the right name, change to the old name when I upload them to the gallery.

Please fix this. 

Message 27 of 114 (1,877 Views)

Changed Username but Old Lots Still List My Old Username. Help!

★ Novice

I changed my username a while back. I just haven't tried to find a solution until now.

Anyway, I used to have a username of MIndieLeeDesign but changed it to MindieLeeTV

When I changed it, all my old lots still say MindieLeeDesign and no matter what I do, I can't change it.

My gallery itself says MindieLeeTV and all my new builds or creations say MindieLeeTV....just my old stuff still says MindieLeeDesign.

Is there a way to change this, please? It drives me crazy. lol

Message 28 of 114 (1,795 Views)

Re: Changed Username but Old Lots Still List My Old Username. Help!

Hero

Hi @mindielee

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

It seems for some it takes a few days to adjust, for others it never does.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 114 (1,768 Views)

New and old username on Sims 4 gallery

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Get to Work, Strangerville, My First Pet Stuff, Jungle Adventure, Laundry Day Stuff, Parenthood, Vampires, Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change your username then change it back
What happens when the bug occurs? My current username shows up in My Library (and it is attached to all the content I create) on the gallery, but when I upload something to the community gallery it shows my old username.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my current username on both My Library creations and creations I upload to the gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Super frustrating as it would be nice to have the same username on the gallery instead of old and new. 

Message 30 of 114 (1,715 Views)