Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Objects appearing twice in buy mode

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? UPDATE: 6/18/2019 – PC 1.52.100.1020 / Mac 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack is installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for the base game item "tiny globe" in buy mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The same item is listed twice.
What do you expect to see? It is the same price, same name, same description, same appearance, but it is listed as two different items right next to each other in the buy catalog.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The item "tiny globe" appears twice in buy mode. 

Message 1 of 12 (2,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "tiny globe" appearing twice in buy mode

Hero

Fixed an issue which made the item Tiny Globe & Sycee of the Prosperous Moon appear twice in Build Mode.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (1,914 Views)

All Replies

Re: "small globe" appearing twice in buy mode

Hero
@snarfflarf Do you mean Tiny Globe ?

I can duplicate that. One seems to have no swatches though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,976 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue in my game, only the item is called "Tiny globe" for me. One of the globes however has two recolours and the other has none. Feels like a swatch update gone wrong, I guess?

Message 3 of 12 (1,975 Views)

Re: "tiny globe" appearing twice in buy mode

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I changed it to tiny globe, I mistook it for small globe before if anyone was wondering

Message 4 of 12 (1,962 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Tiny globe" appearing twice in buy mode

Hero
As this goes on the buy/build mode list, I just forwarded this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (1,911 Views)

Tiny globe appears twice

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Realm of Magic, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar Free pack and Holiday Celebration free Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search for the item tiny globe in buy mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Tiny Globe appears twice in buy mode.
What do you expect to see? The exact same price description ect. but as two different items
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 6 of 12 (1,857 Views)

Re: Tiny globe appears twice

★★ Novice

Btw I also have My first pet stuff.

Message 7 of 12 (1,847 Views)

★ Guide

It seems like one of the swatches was somehow made separate to the other two for some weird reason. I hope they fix this because it's unnecessary to have two separate objects cluttering the catalogue.  

Message 8 of 12 (1,785 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also occurs with the In Full Bloom Centerpiece (the wedding unlockable). One is the red one, the other contains the white and purple swatches.

Message 9 of 12 (1,779 Views)

★ Guide
@morphinomina It also occurs with the small sculpture from the "Year of the pig" free stuff ... this small golden thing (I can't describe it and I don't know the English name of it)
Message 10 of 12 (1,732 Views)