★ Apprentice
@auzuramane Idem. Patch 1.77 Cottage Living, same error
Message 13 of 27 (1,170 Views)

Sims doing ''T'' position when making herbalism potions

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP12: 1.ASSETS.ML-SP12.237
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my active family sims or NPC making Herbalism potions
What happens when the bug occurs? When the potion is finish, sim doing the T position and the potion appear on the ground. I look like the sims are reset in the end of making herbalism potions.
What do you expect to see? My sims is suppose doing the entire animation of taking the herbalism potion at the end, not doing the T position.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the pre-patch for cottage living, and continue with the patch of 27-07-2021

The T position was so fast I can't take a proprely pictures...

Only Mods I have is MC Controller update for the last patch (cottage living). 

Message 14 of 27 (1,200 Views)

Re: Sims doing ''T'' position when making herbalism potions

Hero
@Mesathesims I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 27 (1,161 Views)

Re: [OPEN][OR] Brewing option disappears after brewing twice

★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick Now we have the problem that the sims reboot into a T shape when preparing an herbal remedy. Everyone I talk to has this problem, my sim is a natural medicine salesman and this error is very annoying! please Nick! fix it for the next patch.
Message 16 of 27 (1,140 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Sim reset while making Herbalims Potion

★ Apprentice
Message 17 of 27 (1,142 Views)

Re: [OPEN][OR] Brewing option disappears after brewing twice

Hero
@ChokoGrimes I moved your post over to the current thread for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 27 (1,134 Views)

Herbalism skill animation is broken

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All game expansions, kits, and pack except for the Star Wars expansion, Courtyard Oasis, and Spooky Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have any sim craft any herbal remedy on any stove or grill.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim crafting the remedy will go through the initial animations, then upon finishing the item will T-pose and then drop the item on the ground.
What do you expect to see? This appears to be a missing animation - where the sim would bottle the remedy and place it in their inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed this bug happening shortly before the release of the Eco Living pack, specifically starting just after the patch that was released prior to the pack.

This bug has been going on for months, and makes in impossible for one of my games to be played now. The herbalism skill still gains experience, but the animation is completely broken. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the entirety of my game. I've tried every fix people have suggested. Nothing works. 

Message 19 of 27 (1,139 Views)

[OR] Sim Resets when Finishing Herbal Remedy

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.49.38.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim brew an herbal remedy.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the sim finishes brewing the herbal remedy, they T pose and reset, then drop the herbal remedy on the floor/ground next to them. It doesn't matter if they use a grill or stove or what lot they are on.
What do you expect to see? The finishing animation for the herbal remedy and it to be placed either in the inventory or on a surface.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

A video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDflUbCqrsUfWIbe8lyeyv9f29rHG1Pg/view?usp=sharing

The Sims™ 4_20211108104010.jpg

The potions dropped by the hermit.

The Sims™ 4_20211108104451.jpg

Message 20 of 27 (1,046 Views)