Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [OR] Plants in Granite Falls only produce at 5am

by JAJ409

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Plants in Granite Falls only produce at 5am

★★ Newbie

So I got Outdoor Retreat recently and, for the perfect sim challenge, am trying to complete the aspiration that comes with it. Problem is, it's so rare to find ANY harvestable wild plants, and the only ones I've ever found in the world are fire leaf, poison fire leaf and the mushroom and the fake version of the mushroom. I've looked literally everywhere in granite falls and the secret lot. I'd prefer to not have to make another save because I've put so much effort into this save file and have redone so many buildings and townies, it would just be such a hassle to transfer all of them. I have all available add on content and some cc as well as a lighting mod and the OMSP shelf/red shelf mod.

Message 21 of 23 (166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@SmolElizaLuna It's best to travel to Granite Falls in Summer, then all plants should be harvestable. Send your Sim to the lots you want to harvest before 5am, otherwise nothing will happen. The plants for the easy potions should all be available at the camping area and around the rentals.
Message 22 of 23 (160 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I wasn't sure if this was a design by the game or a bug. I do not remember if this happened pre or post Seasons or just the patch, but ALL of my harvestables, no matter what lot I am at or where I am ONLY show up if I am on the lot at 5 AM. I absolutely hate it. I greatly prefer the "time spent at lot" affecting the harvestables. So if my essentially, the gardens are worthless unless you are at someone's lot at 5 AM, whether a community garden or their own lot. I do not have any mods. This did this with Get Together, Pets, and Seasons installed, although now I have more packs.

Message 23 of 23 (126 Views)