by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [OR] Cannot Knock on Granite Fall Doors

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you go to Granite Falls, you can no longer knock on a neighboring, occupied cabin door to visit another vacationing family.
What happens when the bug occurs? If you go to Granite Falls, you can no longer knock on a neighboring, occupied cabin door to visit another vacationing family.
What do you expect to see? If you go to Granite Falls, you can no longer knock on a neighboring, occupied cabin door to visit another vacationing family.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There is no knock option on cabin doors in Granite Falls.

Message 1 of 6 (1,223 Views)

Re: Cannot Knock on Granite Fall Doors

Hero

Hi @Brennachan

could you check for me if the cabins all have foundations ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,205 Views)

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They are all on foundations.

Message 4 of 6 (1,127 Views)

Hero

Thanks.

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 6 of 6 (1,112 Views)