by EmpathyHeals

Original Post

[OPEN] [OR] Can't harvest fireleaf?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit Granite Falls National Park and attempt to harvest the Fireleaf plant
What happens when the bug occurs? Harvest is not an option
What do you expect to see? To harvest Fireleaf
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't get 'Fireleaf' harvestable. It has been a full sim week and I've evolved the plant a few times, been keeping my sim there in the national park to water it etc. Yet it hasn't become harvestable once. I've been able to harvest the 'wild' plants in the area but not this one. Has anyone been able to harvest this or run into an issue with it recently? I keep extending my vacation to give it more time but it doesn't show any signs of being harvestable.

Message 1 of 15 (3,346 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Can't harvest fireleaf?

Hero

Hi @vintagesaturday

some do take a lot longer than others to become harvestable. 

You do have to be on the lot for it to count so just returning back doesn't do anything. 

Does it show as blooming ?

I'll put it on my testing  list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (3,290 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Can't harvest fireleaf?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
It is fully bloomed where you can see the fireleaf and is evolved up to the 'good' level now. I have stayed on the same lot directly for days in a row with no luck, and then also tried coming back multiple times with no luck. It is growing and evolving and going through the water and fertilizer stages as normal just not the harvest option. But the other wild ones are fine. Just FYI and thanks !!
Message 3 of 15 (3,278 Views)

Re: Can't harvest fireleaf?

Hero

Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (3,202 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can't harvest this one either, and I've been trying for a LONG time. Spent the entire time in the lot next to it. Goes through stages of growth, won't let me harvest. Very frustrating!!

Sims by Fireleaf

Message 5 of 15 (3,148 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any idea on how long this will take to fix? I saw a post here from 2015 that somebody couldn't harvest Fireleaf. Please, please make this harvestable, or add another way to get it!

Message 6 of 15 (3,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's never any eta on bug fixes.

This doesn't seem to bother a lot of people as no one has clicked on me too so far so this might not be a priority though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (3,057 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Can't harvest fireleaf?

★★★ Novice

My Sim has been waiting for 2 weeks for this plant that NEVER harvests.  Only have option to Evolve or Tend Garden or Fertilize.  Tried to get help but after all the steps I had to go through, it made no difference at all.  I do use mods but I have started a brand new game without and still same problem

Message 8 of 15 (3,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Woah, this bug has been here for 3 years and still not fixed?  The only Fireleaf plant in the game for me is behind the toilets in Granite Falls National Park and I can't harvest it.  It gives me all other options that no other wild harvestable has to water and fertilize it.

Message 9 of 15 (2,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Well, not many people seem bothered by it Wink

But then again, this post was made last September. Not sure how that counts as 3 years.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (2,716 Views)