Re: [OPEN] [OR] Bills are higher when on vacation

by Mavalynd

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I'm not sure if this applies, but one of the reasons I moved most of my sims into apartments is the bill spikes. I couldn't figure it out. They live in the home for their lifetime and the bills start out small. I gradually build up and so do the bills. But I was playing for a while in a space where I didn't make any changes to the house and I seem to recall the bills spiking to $20k or sometimes even $120k.  This was on my old computer so I don't have the saves, but it occurred on multiple families with no cc or mods installed. 

I move them to an apartment and it is flat rate no matter what they install in the lot. I move them to a penthouse and the bills are out of the park.  I've finally starting splicing money tree seeds to a normal perfect tree and selling the extra seeds for my rich families.

Message 21 of 23 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Holy gold-foil toilet paper! 

This one is new to me. Sent a recently married couple to Selvadorada and they got their normal 5K bill at home, but on a Friday (was Mondays before) and then a 35K bill on Monday while on vacation! Doofka!

Message 22 of 23 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is so old. Doesn't use the template.

Would you mind making a new thread ?

Please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Very-High-Household-Bills-While-On-Vacation/m-p/8243899

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 23 (1,606 Views)