Re: Uninvited Sims, visiting family/friends will grill/cook De-Stressing Decocti

by adduapina

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [OR] Autonomous Stress Relief Potion on Grill Finishes On Stove

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. NPCs will come to my house, start the De-Stressing Decoction on my grill after they are invited in, and either leave it there or bring it over to the stove. Most of the time they leave it on the stove unfinished, but sometimes they finish the potions and litter my backyard with them. Super annoying!

Message 11 of 46 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Expert

If you have MC Command Center, adding

234367,herbalism_BrewPotion_Autonomous_CivicPolicy

to mc_tuner.cfg will stop NPCs from brewing this altogether.

Message 12 of 46 (1,370 Views)

★ Guide

I am having this issue as well. @xochiquetzl_xkvn, am I just adding this line to the very end of the mc_tuner.cfg file?

Message 13 of 46 (1,311 Views)

Uninvited Sims, visiting family/friends will grill/cook De-Stressing Decoction

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? EP10:26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inviting Sims over or having a group gathering or waiting for a random townie
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims not apart of the household while visiting, one or more of them will continuously cook this decoction and random townies will walk on porch to cook on the grill as well. Also see them grilling at nearby community parks
What do you expect to see? Townies or visiting Sims not randomly cooking weird things and leaving them all over my Sims porch or left cooking on the stove then going to cook another on the grill
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I’ve not seen this happen until after Bust the Dust

I don’t even know what this is they are cooking but it’s left all over and I can’t have my Sim throw it away, only drink and put away

Message 14 of 46 (1,326 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Uninvited Sims, visiting family/friends will grill/cook De-Stressing Decocti

★★★ Guide
@midtwilightblue having this on mac, patched as in 24/3/2021, all released content installed except JtB.

Roommates are also continuously brewing de-stressing decotions (and cooking).
Message 15 of 46 (1,308 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

stan keep appearing on my celebrities sims lot and start cooking destressing potion in the backyard grill! 

Message 16 of 46 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@xjfo411x  Whoops, how did I miss your question?  Yes!  Just add it to the end.

Message 17 of 46 (1,235 Views)

Visitors making De-stressing Decoction Constantly?

★★★★ Novice

With every visitor or ghost on my lot, they head straight for the stoves and grills to make the De-Stressing Decoction. Half of them never finish making them and I'm left with 2-3 pots of the unfinished herbal remedy and then 3-4 finished ones on the ground by the grill.

Anyone else or just me?

Message 18 of 46 (1,186 Views)

Re: Visitors making De-stressing Decoction Constantly?

Hero

HI @astraanomical 

Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 46 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I noticed this happening on my game too. Every NPC that comes by my lot starts making the potion on the grill. Even Guidry every night he comes. If i dont see them i can tell by the circle of finished potions left on the floor by the grill

Message 20 of 46 (1,072 Views)