Re: Notification when commenting the own gallery profile page

by SimQARobo

Original Post

[OPEN] Notification when commenting the own gallery profile page

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This is just a minor bug and has been on since forever but I might as well report it while I'm here:

When leaving a comment on my own gallery profile page I get a notification in the news feed saying I have left a comment on my page. This is very considerate but I don't think this is supposed to happen :-) There is btw no notification when I leave comments on my shared items.

Message 1 of 14 (1,732 Views)

Hero

Well, you left a comment, right ?

Tagging @SimQARobo for clarification

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (1,690 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello,

We'll add this to our list of things to look into.

Thank you

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 14 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I know this is an old thread but I never had this issue until today. It was supposed to have been fixed in today's (2/5/19) patch. I think it may have broken it for me instead. I did a game repair and also clean Sims 4 file reset in the Documents folder, and nothing worked.

Do I need to start a new thread? 

Message 4 of 14 (1,334 Views)

Hero

You might need to but what are you commenting on ? Your uploaded things ? Your profile ?

Do you have a screenshot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (1,327 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
When I reply to a comment someone left on an item I shared. I think it may have fixed itself but I'm not completely sure. I haven't posted a comment since before my original post above.
Message 6 of 14 (1,318 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @SweetieWright_84 

If you encounter the issue again, let us know.  Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 14 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I sure will. Thank you!
Message 8 of 14 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo, I wanted to let you know I'm still having a problem with this issue. I hadn't had any comments since my original post but I just replied to one, and it notified me that I commented on my shared item. Edit: I took a screenshot if you need it.

Message 9 of 14 (1,286 Views)
Highlighted

EA Sims Team

@SweetieWright_84 

It looks like I can also see the issue from time to time.  Thank you for the feedback.

Message 10 of 14 (1,252 Views)