[OPEN] Notification: Plant Failed To Germinate

by ladyalissa1

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Notification: Plant Failed To Germinate

★★ Novice

I have this problem, too.. Is there a solution for it yet?

Message 11 of 48 (1,684 Views)

Hero
@emma_rb29 Could you send your save to EA as asked in post #10 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 48 (1,676 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Sure, how do I do that?
Message 13 of 48 (1,672 Views)

Hero
@emma_rb29 Just click on the link in the post for instructions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 48 (1,664 Views)

Re: Notification: Spinach Failed To Germinate (no spinach planted)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a solution for this yet? 

Message 15 of 48 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent my save to Guru Ritzy in private message. Hope we get this resolved soon Standard smile 

Message 16 of 48 (1,524 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@NecroTheAwkward wrote:
@ladyalissa1I've had a similar incident where in the Old New Henford community garden, someone left a dahlia out to be planted in the front most single garden planter, and NPCs keep coming by to plant it there, but it fails to germinate every time. There used to be a dead daisy plant there, and it left behind the ghost of it's daisies, which are basically just uninteractible floating daisies. My issue is on version 1.77.146.1030 and I don't have all the packs, but I have quite a few. Same as in my previous topics, but now add on cottage living. Also, I can't take the dahlia or remove it from the planter box. I can't delete it with testing cheats. I even restarted the whole game and it's still happening. I took a video and tried to upload it to my profile page but idk if it actually uploaded. I would just like to be able to delete the ghost daisies and the dahlia bc it's clogging my notification wall.

This happened to me too.

I do have an community garden in Henford and Sims are consistently trying to plant seeds in the MEAT WALL (with meat in there), so they are failing do germinate and the notification appears,

Message 17 of 48 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ceunon20 I'm having the same problem - their is a spam of messages every second, also regarding plants I don't even have anymore. I also went to the community garden some day and replaced plants which werent good anymore and it seems like this is causing the problem but I don't know how to fix this. Is their any solution yet? I also got Cottage Living some days ago.
Message 18 of 48 (1,456 Views)

★ Novice

This just happened to me as well, it's very annoying and there's nothing I can do about it - reseting with testingcheats does not help.

Message 19 of 48 (1,402 Views)

Dead plants not being fully removed

★★ Novice

In old new henford there's an area with planter boxes and sims plant different things there. The plants occasionally die and so I remove them. However they are only being partially removed so when a sim tries to plant something new in its place I get spammed with a plant failed to germinate messages. My only mod is MCCC which is up to date.

Message 20 of 48 (1,254 Views)