Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] 'Not Enough Exercise' for Sims without Active Trait

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Realm of Magic and Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim that has never had the active trait, then have them interact with the soccer ball for a while.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim becomes tense due to "Not Enough Exercise (From Active Trait)" despite not having the Active trait
What do you expect to see? My sim should not get this moodlet because he does not have the Active trait.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This glitch occurred when I gave my sim a soccer ball. He kicked it around with one person and also practiced juggling. Eventually he joined the soccer team. Still, this Tense buff appeared on his first day of university.

This glitch was occurring before I purchased the gym rat moodlet.

This glitch was occurring before I cheated the active trait on and then off him.

My sim does have fitness skill, but my friend also had this occur with her sim who had no fitness skill at all.

Message 3 of 40 (5,753 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] 'Not Enough Exercise' for Sims without Active Trait

Hero

Non-active traited Sims will no longer get the “Not Enough Exercise" tense moodlet.

Fixed in Patch 1.62.67

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 34 of 40 (5,002 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Tense Moodlet despite Soccer training

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

similar but not the same. my sim does not have the active trait but has the tense moodlet from not enough exercise. they are on the soccer team.

I do have the latest patch

Message 1 of 40 (5,696 Views)

Hero
@Andrea058523 Please create a new thread for this. This issue was fixed and to my knowledge, non-active Sims shouldn't get that moodlet at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (5,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Andrea058523 wrote:

similar but not the same. my sim does not have the active trait but has the tense moodlet from not enough exercise. they are on the soccer team.

I do have the latest patch

I'd like to say that my sim, who also didn't have the athletic trait was getting the tense moodlet for not enough exercise from using the soccer ball. They aren't on the soccer team.

I also have the latest patch

Message 4 of 40 (5,640 Views)

Re: "Not Enough Exercise (From Active Trait)" but my sim isn't active.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@RedRivestYeah the same thing happened for me. I just downloaded the Discover University EP yesterday. I saw that soccer ball when I was checking out all the new Build/Buy items so I bought one for my Sim. The first time she tried using it with a friend she got that same "Not Enough Exercise (From Active Trait)" moodlet. She does not have the Active trait, though she does have a moderate level in the Fitness skill (4 or 5 I think?).

This was in a no-CC/Mods test save.

Maybe something weird is going on with the soccer ball? I'll give it a few more tries to see if it keeps happening.

Message 5 of 40 (5,645 Views)

Re: "Not Enough Exercise (From Active Trait)" but my sim isn't active.

★★★ Novice

I've been having this issue since starting university. My sim joined the soccer team and gets the moodlet every time she uses the soccer ball. I don't use any mods or custom content and haven't changed her traits at all. She has a pretty high fitness skill about level 7 or up i think.

Message 6 of 40 (5,638 Views)

Hero
@Andrea058523 and @catally123456789

moved this over to the new thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 40 (5,621 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me just today.  My sim married a townie, her new husband kicked around a soccer ball, and got the "not enough exercise" tense buff despite not having the active trait.  I've also noticed that kicking the soccer ball around seems to trigger the moodlet; the main time I see him get that moodlet (even now that I changed one of his traits to "active") is while he is kicking the soccer ball.  This doesn't even make sense, as I would expect that kicking the soccer ball would *remove* that debuff, not cause it, yet numerous times I have seen that tense "not enough exercise" moodlet pop up without warning while he's using the soccer ball.  In the past, I've only seen the "not enough exercise" notification occur after the "feeling energized" moodlet expires without the sim having exercised, yet it pops up without that moodlet prior.

Message 8 of 40 (5,532 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Not Enough Exercise" for Sims without Active Trait

★ Guide

Have this too. My sims do not have the active trait, but as soon as you click on the soccer all in their inventory, it comes up with that same tense moodlet that active sims get when they do not get enough exercise.

Message 9 of 40 (5,516 Views)

Sims Get Tense Moodlet Even Though They Aren't Athletic

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim perform an exercise.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim gets a tense moodlet for the athletic trait even if they don't have the athletic trait.
What do you expect to see? The Sim should exercise without getting the Moodelt.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.59.73.1020

Here is a picture showing the moodlet.

12-25-19_5-17-11 PM.png

Message 10 of 40 (5,521 Views)