[OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer/Foot Ball

by Skaazilla

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer Ball

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue as well. My game is currently up to date and I own all expansions (Snowy Retreat just dropped and I have the latest patch to fix a bunch of stuff the last patch from a week or so ago broke). It doesn't matter what I do with the soccer ball, even just kicking it around, I get the same tense mood, and my sim does NOT have the Active trait.

I also have a bug where sometimes my sim doesn't finish a soccer game at university. Soccer at university seems to be very buggy.

Message 11 of 27 (863 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having this issue as well. with latest update

Message 12 of 27 (789 Views)

★ Guide

Yep this happened at the beginning of July for me. I have all packs except a few stuff packs, DHD & Batuu. A sim who has the same traits she was created with (never re-traited or cheated) gets the tense moodlet for not enough exercise as soon as she pulls out the soccer ball.

Message 13 of 27 (767 Views)

★ Guide

I have already fixed this issue a good while ago (sims4me_soccer_noantsybuff) but only found this AnswerHQ thread today.

It is actually not much work fixing it.

The problem is in these two tuning files:

touching_soccerball_play_NPC (beginning in line 213)

touching_soccerball_play (beginning in line 200)

In both tuning files, the antsy test is missing.

This is how the correct tuning needs to look like (the test part is missing in EA tuning):

<V t="statistic_change">
              <U n="statistic_change">
                <T n="amount">-2</T>
                <T n="stat">99491<!--Commodity_Trait_Active_TenseTimer--></T>
                <L n="subject">
                  <E>Actor</E>
                </L>
                <L n="tests">
                  <L>
                    <V t="buff">
                      <U n="buff">
                        <V n="whitelist" t="enabled">
                          <L n="enabled">
                            <T>27457<!--Buff_Trait_Active_Antsy--></T>
                          </L>
                        </V>
                      </U>
                    </V>
                  </L>
                </L>
              </U>
            </V>

Message 14 of 27 (751 Views)

Sim without active trait gets "not enough exercise" stress moodlet

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, High School Years, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Holiday Celebration Pack, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim without active trait and practice with football.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim without active trait gets stressed moodlet from lack of exercise.
What do you expect to see? Sim without active trait getting stressed moodlet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed High School Years EP

I installed the new high school years pack and my teen sim joined the football team.  Whenever he practices, just after he gets a tense moodlet "not enough exercise from active trait".  Sim also does not have the active lifestyle.

Message 15 of 27 (759 Views)

Re: Sim without active trait gets "not enough exercise" stress moodlet

Hero
@BeckiAteUrPizzaX Did you ever change the traits of the Sim at one point ? In your report you said to create a Sim so to be sure, that's what you did not download him from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 27 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I created him myself with no gallery download and haven't changed the traits at all

Message 17 of 27 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BeckiAteUrPizzaX Guess it's the same issue as the soccer ball has: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Non-Active-Sims-get-Not-Enough-Exercise-from-Kick/...

Merged threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 27 (729 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer/Foot Ball

★★★ Guide

Having this with the HSY football thing. Makes me laugh because it's the one exercise my no-Active-trait Sim gets and he complains Tongue out

Message 19 of 27 (644 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer/Foot Ball

★★★ Guide

Yep, noticed this as well when my sim got to university and got a ball somewhere. Started juggling and instantly got the "not enough exercise (from having active trait)" Sim doesn't have the active trait so I guess this bug is back somehow. 

Message 20 of 27 (601 Views)