by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer/Foot Ball

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01-08, GP01-08, SP02-15
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim who doesn't have the Active trait do the 'Kick Soccer Ball with..' interaction.
What happens when the bug occurs? They get the Active trait's 'Not Enough Exercise' tense moodlet despite not having the Active trait.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to not get a tense moodlet from a trait they don't have.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Discover University install

There was recently a fix for this issue, but unfortunately it only worked for 'Practice Juggling'. The 'Kick Soccer Ball with...' interaction is still causing Sims who do not have the Active trait to get the 'Not Enough Exercise' moodlet. It only appears on the Sim who initiates the action.

Of course I removed all my mods to make sure.

Active moodlet bug.png

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted title to fit

Message 1 of 27 (5,510 Views)

Re: Sims without Active trait get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Soccer Ball

★ Pro

Following interactions are still affected: touching_SoccerBall_Play and touching_SoccerBall_Play_NPC (both updating tense timer commodity without checking for buff first)

Message 2 of 27 (5,461 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer Bal

Hero (Retired)

I have seen this on PS4 also. The Tense debuff appears when the soccer ball is played with and refreshes every time the counter goes down if the Sim is still using the ball. The Sim in question is not an active trait Sim.

The Sims™ 4_20200717193926.jpg

Message 3 of 27 (5,303 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer Bal

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too.

Message 4 of 27 (5,239 Views)

Tense from active trait even though sim is not active

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but nifty knitty and eco living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a sim who is not active
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim gets tense from active trait when sim is not active
What do you expect to see? Sim not to get tense
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

happens randomly. Sim is not active but gets tense from not being active due to the active trait. 

Message 5 of 27 (5,316 Views)

Re: Tense from active trait even though sim is not active

Hero

Hi @TheSpaark 

could you please check your game version and put what you have ? There's been different issues with this one but most are fixed.

Here's instructions to find it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Do you get it after playing soccer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 27 (5,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes I guess. She had been kicking the soccer ball around with another sim at spirit day but the trait came hours later when she was studying. 

I can post my game version in a bit. I know it's up to date because I double checked for updates. 

Message 7 of 27 (5,234 Views)

Hero
@TheSpaark I merged your post with the soccer ball thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 27 (5,186 Views)

★★★ Guide

Playing on Mac, no mods/CC, experiencing this issue also.

Message 9 of 27 (5,140 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm getting this as well. I'm on PC, playing with the latest update as of now, aka the 8/18/2020 oneScreenshot (43).png

Message 10 of 27 (5,061 Views)