Re: [OPEN] Non-Active Sims get 'Not Enough Exercise' from Kick Soccer/Foot Ball

by mightyspritesims

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sim DOES have the active trait but still gets the "Not Enough Exercise" moodlet the instant he starts playing football with someone with the HSY football.

Message 21 of 27 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm seeing this happen as well; I wonder if this is a different issue and we should start a new thread? I'm new to the forums and don't want to make one if we shouldn't...

Message 22 of 27 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've always had this with the soccer ball, and now the football.

It made me laugh in the HSY livestream with SimGuruFrost and SimGuruJessica that they had the bug too! That orange moodlet popped up as soon as they started demonstrating the football. I don't believe they mentioned it in their commentary...

(Props to @83bienchen , once again, for figuring out the mistake and letting the devs know how to fix it)

Message 23 of 27 (588 Views)

Champion

I remember having sims kick around the soccer ball shortly after getting DU but I don't remember this moodlet.  However, I recently had sims playing football.  I just tested in my game; one sim has the active trait and the other does not.  Both of them got the "not enough exercise" moodlet, as @ElDimentio suggested already.  It doesn't make sense for sims to get that moodlet when starting a physical activity, even when they have the active trait.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 24 of 27 (510 Views)

★ Guide

I just had this happen with my child sim who has the creative trait, the only time I've seen the 'not enough exercise' moodlet pop up is when he was playing with the soccer ball with his friend.

Message 25 of 27 (432 Views)

Champion

Had this when I was trying to have fun playing soccer with Kyle Frown My sim absolutely does not have active trait
not active sim.png

Message 26 of 27 (368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've just bought Highschool years and I'm now having this issue with the football - didn't have it with the soccer ball as far as I'm aware. 

Message 27 of 27 (333 Views)