Re: [TO ADD] No task icon to cancel

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] No task icon to cancel

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

it happens often
i'm canceling an action - the queue is empty - the sim heads towards an unknown action, which cannot be cancelled because there is nothing in the queue informing what's going on with that sim

in most cases the action performed is hugging or waving

it doesn't help to give the sim another task, the sim is autonomously performing the iconless action

Message 1 of 5 (1,709 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Do you have a copy of your save file where you're experiencing this issue that you can share? Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (1,622 Views)

Re: No task icon to cancel

Hero

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,611 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry, but this is happening so often & in so various situations that i can't believe that the testing devs didn't notice it

another situation

i open up the game, i choose a lot with two sims

first situation, both sims have urgently to pee

i tell the first to go to the bathroom, the second short after that decides to interact with the first, tell something to the first or hug or whatever

the next result would be of course inevitably that both would become embarrassed for hours

so i cancel the action of the second - no reaction, the sim is heading straight towards the first & without any icon of the action itself performed

i tell the second to go somewhere else - no reaction, the sim is unperturbed & heading towards the bathroom to interact with the first sim

all icons are cancelled & the sim is going completely on its own towards the first sim

my only option to prevent for both to become embarrassed is to cancel the peeing of the first

those iconless interactions happen all the time, everywhere

sims act on their own without icons, no information, no option to cancel

Message 4 of 5 (1,595 Views)

Hero

It's nothing I've ever seen ..

So, you're not willing to share your save with @SimGuruNick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,580 Views)