Re: My sims household wont sleep whem someone go out

by bookmaster325

Original Post

Re: Sims not taking care of their needs while they are working

Hero

For me it's only happening when I go with my Sims to a community lot, then go home with the one that goes to work earlier and leave the one that goes later at a community lot.

There's definitively something going on but it looks like it's a bit different for everyone.

Thanks for your reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 38 (2,360 Views)

My sims household wont sleep whem someone go out

★ Novice
I have notice ever time my sims go on dates or go to visit friends or any where .my other sims that is at home won't sleep i have choice to take care of self they do but they wont sleep. all the other need bar go up but the energy bar wont go up. I'm not sure if anyone have the same problems.
Message 11 of 38 (1,592 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods/cc in your game ? Does the same happen on a fresh save game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 38 (1,582 Views)

Hero

Hi @Chantel018

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 38 (1,510 Views)

★ Novice
Hi crinrict not anymore thx for you reply . I have started new game my sims do sleep know was probably glitch in the game at the time. So far i have play few new sims games they all sleep when my sims go out know. thx
Message 14 of 38 (1,495 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've noticed I can minimize this issue with multiple clicks of care for self (watching the needs UI to see which need is being fixed), although it's not perfect (yeah, duh me, it's not perfect, it's Sims. Lol)

Message 15 of 38 (1,487 Views)

Hero

@bookmaster325

does that only happen for energy for you or for all needs ?

I had this issue for a while now that I have to explicitly choose care for self for them to actually do that even though the option was already set. Did figure that was by design though ?

Are their needs really low when you get back home ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 38 (1,461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

For all needs, to varying degrees, the spamming of care for self works. They usually fill the lowest need first. Then the next click another need starts going positive, etc.so I try not to spam-click if the sim is asleep to assure the need is filled. The only time I've not seen it work is for toddlers being cared for when one parent/guardian is home (I think it was because the adult was asleep)

Message 17 of 38 (1,406 Views)

Hero

Hi @bookmaster325

I've merged this with a similar issue now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 38 (1,383 Views)

EA Sims Team

Just to make sure it's clear - the expected behavior is that Sims should only auto-solve needs while at work/school if the needs go red (very low).  In other words, needs that are not red should not be auto-solved by Sims at work/school.

If anyone is seeing a Sim's needs go red and not being auto-solved while at work/school:

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 38 (1,277 Views)