by MissLjupka

Original Post

[OPEN] Necklaces gets messed up by high or low chest

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Create A Sim, create a female then go into the Necklace section and put on the Get To Work Necklace that is seen in the picture I added. Then drag the chest of the female up and down.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the chest is higher or lower, the necklace gets messed up like in the pictures I added.
What do you expect to see? The necklace should stay normal like every other necklace, no matter how high or low the chest of a Sim is.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kI0NneG48GvK-E_DvSRs-Awr-LVE2BKn

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bKdp3XslG0pqioHfT3UhowJuofsMCBkt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R0_LmaFkJi8eauPjFDZSO06vJTb4Fyoo

Edit By Crinrict: Removed GTW tag as there's other necklaces affected.

Message 1 of 18 (3,499 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Necklace gets messed up by high or low chest

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (3,399 Views)

Crooked Get To Work Necklace

★★ Novice

Hi Standard smile

Im having an issue with a necklace from the Get to Work pack. Everytime I put it on a sim it's somehow crooked... This doesn't happen with any other necklace. Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be?

Message 3 of 18 (3,166 Views)

Re: Crooked Get To Work Necklace

Hero
@chiaravettiger I merged your post with the bug report on the necklace. Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (3,133 Views)

Re: Crooked Get To Work Necklace

★★ Novice

Thank you Crin! Standard smile

Message 5 of 18 (3,116 Views)

most every necklace looks broken on my elder female sims

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: - EP01: Get to Work,EP02: Get Together, EP03: City Living, EP04: Cats and Dogs, - EP05: Seasons, - EP07: Island Living, - EP08: Discover University, - EP10: Snowy Escape, - EP11: Cottage Living, - Game Packs: - GP01: Outdoor Retreat, - GP02: Spa Day, - GP03: Dine Out, - GP04: Vampires, - GP05: Parenthood, - GP06: Jungle Adventure, - GP07: StrangerVille, - GP08: Realm of Magic, - GP10: Dream Home Decorator, - Stuff Packs: - SP01: Luxury Party Stuff, - SP02: Perfect Patio Stuff, - SP03: Cool Kitchen Stuff, - SP04: Spooky Stuff, - SP05: Movie Hangout Stuff, - SP06: Romantic Garden Stuff, - SP08: Backyard Stuff, - SP09: Vintage Glamour Stuff, - SP11: Fitness Stuff, - SP12: Toddler Stuff, - SP13: Laundry Day Stuff, - SP14: My First Pet Stuff, - SP16: Tiny Living Stuff, - SP17: Nifty Knitting Stuff, - Kits: - Courtyard Oasis
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at an Elder Female Sim and apply necklaces.
What happens when the bug occurs? They look all squashed, bend, stretched and twisted on their neck.
What do you expect to see? to look correct like before and not squashed, bend, stretched and twisted like now.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. since I updated/patched my game to the latest version 1.85-1.86

I just noticed that most every necklace is broken on my elder female sims. CC and in game ones.Not so on Adult sims. Game is fully updated to version 1.86.166.1030 and also repaired. Removed CC to double check. Changing neck/shoulder/chest size doesn't change anyting. It gets even worse. This is a regular female frame sim as all my females. No masculine frame or whatsoever. Necklace on elder male sims looks better.

Broken Necklaces.png

Message 6 of 18 (3,045 Views)

Re: most every necklace looks broken on my elder female sims

Hero
@LuvMySimz I merged your post with an older post on the same issue. Seems it's not elders only that have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (2,970 Views)

★ Pro
@crinrict Thanks.I saw that thread but wasn't sure if I should post in a 4 year old thread since you always say to create a new one Wink. I'm curious if you can see the "returning" issue also.
Message 8 of 18 (2,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LuvMySimz A new thread is usually needed for three reasons:

- The thread is so old that it doesn't have a template (that's usually prior to 2017)
- The thread is marked as fixed (tag)
- The thread has turned into a collection of things over the years.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (2,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@crinrictWhen I started this new topic I did not get a template either to fill out. Only after edited my post to add the picture, the template came up.

Message 10 of 18 (2,945 Views)