by LUTOOLU

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Natural Nails colors now white/pink

★★★★ Guide

I hope they fix this soon... Frown

Message 11 of 21 (1,103 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also still having this issue. I hope it’s resolved soon along with the other new nail issues. 😞

Message 12 of 21 (996 Views)

[PS4] Natural Nails give Sims Pink or White Nails

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: Sony Playstation 4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every Time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.54

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Journey to Batuu, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch the game and enter Create-A-Sim. Go to the Accessories and select Fingernails. The options for the Natural Nails are bright white and pink.

What do you expect to see? The natural nails to look how they are intended to and not appear as these colors.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I'm on Console, not possible.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, but unsure of which patch started it. 

Message 13 of 21 (1,002 Views)

★ Guide

Six-month anniversary of this bug report. Congratulations.

Message 14 of 21 (796 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue too, I hope they will fix this. Was the only natural nail option, kinda sad there is none now without having to download cc.

Message 15 of 21 (719 Views)

★★ Guide

6 months and I still have this issue. I'm on console so I have no mods. smh

Message 16 of 21 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

It looks like from the new update, they have set these as the new colors for the swatches Confused I really liked the old swatches better and these are similar to the ones on the other nails that are this length with a solid color.

Message 17 of 21 (629 Views)

[SD] Nails not displaying colours correctly

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Dream Home Decorator, Werewolves, Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug can be seen in the CAS catalogue as well as in gameplay on sims hands.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nails do not appear as intended in CAS as well as on sims.
What do you expect to see? The asset allowed nails to appear as though a clear coat of polish has been applied, but now the colours are extremely saturated and opaque.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 18 of 21 (600 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue! They're broken since November 2021!

Message 19 of 21 (556 Views)

★ Guide

9 months and no fix for some pixels. Hope it gets fixed if that's ever happening.

Message 20 of 21 (508 Views)