[OPEN] NPC's not interacting on community lots/ despawning too fast

by Marquillotuca89

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] NPC's not interacting on community lots/ despawning too fast

Hero
@Marquillotuca89 Yeah, I mainly asked cause the bar on campus was so lively .. so wanted to know if it's better for others as well :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 46 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe that bar has independent autonomy settings because it is lively for me to. 

Message 42 of 46 (1,035 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone's still seeing this on the Live version of the game could you possibly share a save file? Thanks!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 43 of 46 (960 Views)

★★ Guide

I’m not sure my issue is the same bug, but it does sound like it could be the same.

NPC sims are leaving my sim in the middle of interactions unless I countinuasly talk to them, which is hard to do if you interact with multiple sims.

NPC’s also leave community lots almost right away, so if you try to interact with them on a community lot, it’s very difficult if you have a group of sims you are interacting with.

I’m currently playing a new save, no mods or cc.

Message 44 of 46 (458 Views)

★ Guide
@marianlarsen Oh Lord, so this problem is back again?
Message 45 of 46 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also interferes greatly with dates and events

Message 46 of 46 (325 Views)