Re: [OPEN] NPC invites occur on wrong lot

by LadyKyn

Original Post

Outing requests sending to wrong location

★★★ Novice

Since Getting Famous, when I am invited out to a community lot and I click to accept, I get sent to a completely different lot.

Message 11 of 78 (2,066 Views)

Re: Outing requests sending to wrong location

Hero

Hi @larspat89

it's a known bug.

I merged your post with existing thread.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 78 (2,059 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I recently experienced this just the other day, no Get Famous yet but had already updated to the hotfix patch to test out in Live Mode. I got invited to a restaurant but ended up being sent to the wrong one; I shrugged it off though and ate there instead.
Message 13 of 78 (2,042 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same. Thought I was going crazy when a sim invited mines out for a date at chez llama and then ended up at a spa? Think this happened with the patch. Same thing happened when my sim's mother wanted to hangout, we ended up alllll the way in salvadorada.
Message 14 of 78 (2,020 Views)

Sim doesn't travel to the right location when invited

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get famous, Get to work, City living, Do it together, Vampires, Dine out, Spa day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry day, Vintage glamour, Romantic garden, Movie stuff, Spooky stuff, Kitchen accessories, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you have installed 'Do it together', you might get asked by phone to hang out with someone in a certain club. You have to accept and see where your sim travels to.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever my sim gets asked out to hang out with someone at a certain club or location, the location stated in the invitation and the location she actually travels to do not match up. Example: she gets asked to hang out at 'The Narwal', but instead travels to 'Orchid A Go Go'.
What do you expect to see? I expect her to travel to the locations stated in the initial invitation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Not sure if the bug was introduced after the 'Get famous' update or the fix update from last week.

i've been noticing recently that this bug happens whenever my sims gets invited to go somewhere. this has only been the deal since Get Famous or since the latest fix patch, i'm not too sure about that. At first i thought maybe it was because of custom content or whatever, but the bug also occured when CC and mods were switched off.

Message 15 of 78 (1,998 Views)

Re: Sim doesn't travel to the right location when invited

Hero

Hi @lapolie

I have merged your post with current thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 78 (1,986 Views)

Re: BUG: NPC events arriving at wrong venues

★ Pro
Same. Invited to Lounge A end up at Lounge B. Even though I was pretty sure it was a bug, I kinda of enjoys this.
Message 17 of 78 (1,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This started happening for me after the patch (before I got the d/l of GF). My guess is when they fixed the inviting sim(s) to vacation venues, they borked the invite system. I'd totally be happy if they'd just reverse that "fix". I've never really minded an invite to one of the vacation worlds and could always click to 'go home' afterward. [shrugs]

Message 18 of 78 (1,975 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i mostly dont take invites from the sims but when i did i always ended up in a bar or lounge, never know which bar is which so i assumed i didn't have the bug. But now i was invited to a bar and i end up at the Haunted Estate lol... that's really not the same venue XD .. it's not a biggy just a bit annoying

Message 19 of 78 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My issue may be related; I’ll have a club ser for Any Spa or Any Gym, then a club member suggests a meetup but at the wrong venue type (like a bar or restaurant).  

Message 20 of 78 (1,949 Views)