Re: Plopsy Bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [NKSP] Timer for Plopsy items missing (visual)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using Plopsy
What happens when the bug occurs? I list an item on Plopsy but it doesnt actually list them. It normally comes with an expiry date but it doesnt anymore.
What do you expect to see? An expiration date on the item, sales to go through.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest patch, windows and doors placement update.

Before i did the latest patch update, any item i listed on Plopsy had a 5 day expiration date. After i did the update they wouldnt sell they would just be in my inventory. No expiration date.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 19 (2,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [NKSP] Timer for Plopsy items missing (visual)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which the expiration timer for items listed on Plopsy was not appearing.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (1,726 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@kyliebree Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (2,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah ive tried with and without mods. Still wont work.

Message 3 of 19 (2,225 Views)

Hero
@kyliebree Could you test on a fresh save for testing purposes if you have the same issue there (mods turned off, deleting localthumbcache file in docs)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (2,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah ill try on a new save

Message 5 of 19 (2,205 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict can we expect some help in here? i thought one time TS4 will work fine and i see the next desaster comming. Freelance careers broken and now plopsy also. Still wondering why there is no one having this but us two. As i said i have a save file to share and i really wanna know what the problem is
Message 6 of 19 (2,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EmeraldLaura What kind of help ? This is the bug forum for reporting bugs. I don't have time to try out stuff this week so it's on my list to test

Please tag a CM or contact support if you want help from EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (2,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinrictyes the forum is also for help and support omg if no one responds the topic will go straight to the garbage and never be mentioned again. but its EA at its best and its "non employed" helpers to ignore most of the problems.. i really should stop myself enrage with this toxic company. So write a ticket to the support Team that tells exactly the same: remove mods, delete various files, repair and so on. wow i am going to waste my time and do it because its not getting on my nerves way too much already.. Great Idea, Thanks for your Help!

Message 8 of 19 (2,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EmeraldLaura It's a play help player forum so everyone can help.

I'm not being paid for this and do it in my spare time. So no, I'm not going to test out and answer every single thread in here. Hopefully someone else will assist you in the future.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (2,104 Views)

★★★ Guide
I've only recently started using Plopsy to sell paintings and buy items. I just put a painting up now, and there is no expiration date when I mouse over it in my sims inventory. It just shows the differently coloured background, and the Plopsy icon. Sim has listed 2 paintings earlier, one sold and the other expired.

New save (about 2 days played), fresh CAS-sim and no mods.
Message 10 of 19 (2,107 Views)