[FIXED] [NKSP] Can't add knitted clothing to wardrobe

by Elyndra

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [NKSP] Can't add knitted clothing to wardrobe

★★★ Newbie

Atleast you can add one variety of each item i cant add any variety at all it worked fine until dream home decorator came out which is the point it stopped working

Message 21 of 61 (1,735 Views)

Re: [NKSP] Can't add knitted clothing to wardrobe

★★★ Guide
@SaraTheHappyOne I have this - Eliza knitted two sweaters for her twins yet it says item already in wardrobe and when I check its not. Now the sweaters are just stuck in their inventory and I can't sell/remove them.

Ps4 - All packs
Message 22 of 61 (1,683 Views)

Re: Nifty knitting: clothes "already added", but not in CAS (and hadn'

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Ok so how does this help console players? I’m playing on Xbox One.
Message 23 of 61 (1,568 Views)

Hero
@ladyanderson This was just general troubleshooting when the bug was first reported.

Since many people have and it doesn't seem an issue solvable by troubleshooting, you need to wait till EA fixes the bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 61 (1,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also unable to add knitted clothing to my wardrobe. No mods, but I did recently add cottage living and the home decorating.

Message 25 of 61 (1,475 Views)

Re: Nifty Knitting problem.

★★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem. But I went to the sweaters and dresses whatever and I can see the exact thing I made, and each one is locked saying “knitting level 5 to make this” but I’ve made it? Added to my wardrobe but can’t wear it? It’s not in CAS or when I go to plan an outfit.

Message 26 of 61 (1,341 Views)

Re: Nifty Knitting problem.

Hero
@ShadyShay8 Moved your post over to the current bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 61 (1,324 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

I think it's a bug that should be fixed, I manage to "solve" it by sending an item to charity, then every new item my sims craft have the "add to wardrobe" action available. But I have to do it for every family I'm playing with. Also the items that were already in my sims inventory still have the "add to wardrobe" action blocked, so they're useless. 

I just tried this solution randomly, fortunately it works but it's still strange and I hope they'll fix it soon!

Message 28 of 61 (1,253 Views)

★ Guide

Came across this issue after installing Cottage Living and playing off grid. I don’t know if that’s the problem but it seems to happen to more and more households now regardless of off grid or not. Some still can add knitted items while others can’t. Seems random. No mods because console. 

Message 29 of 61 (1,191 Views)

★★ Pro

Same here, I've been having this bug after Cottage living yet it still works correctly for some households.

Message 30 of 61 (1,168 Views)