Re: Multiple of the same notifications

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Multiple Notifications: Spirit Fading Away

★★★★ Pro

This issue gets worse at the moment, especially if your Sim receives the messages on vacation.

Message 21 of 57 (1,910 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I noticed a few days ago one of my legacy sims learned his grandpa's ghost was fading away like 7 times. It used to be two which seemed slightly extra but was tolerable
Message 22 of 57 (1,884 Views)

★ Guide

I have this issue too and it cause my notification to get full really fast. And it can even be sims that my sim don't know. NPC Sims seems to age faster too which makes it that they pretty much dies of old age while my sim is still YA. Which cause my sim to be sad alot, even over people the didn't know. And then after some time my notification gets spammed by the ghost vanish message, each ghost x8.

Message 23 of 57 (1,876 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm getting between 3 and 5 notifications per ghost. i'm fully patched with only one mod (no mosaic) and no cc

Message 24 of 57 (1,849 Views)

★ Guide

It was gone, but now its back again. but only with 3-5 notifications this time. Still annoying as it cause the log to get full pretty quickly. 

Message 25 of 57 (1,809 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Multiple text notices for the same ghost being removed from game

★★★ Novice

I have this issue to.

Very annoying.

I get like 8 to 10 of the same messages on the bulletin board for 1 ghost that he is losing his touch with the world.

Message 26 of 57 (1,784 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Multiple text notices for the same ghost being removed from game

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this issue since they added the possibly to strengthen connection with ghosts. I get about 21 notification of one sims spirit fading, sims my sims have never interacted with and even if I wanted to do something about it I can't, since the ghosts are dead townies and therefore don't have a tombstone to begin with. 

I think the "strengthen connection with x" is a good idea but I don't understand how the notifications for spirits fading are still so messed up. This topic was also quite hard to find, I had to google several different combinations to find this topic to press "me too" on it finally.

Message 27 of 57 (1,731 Views)

Multiple of the same notifications

★★ Novice

In my game when I’m notified a sim is fading away after death, I receive sometimes 4-6 of the same notifications.

I have mods and cc, which are updated.. what would be causing this?

Message 28 of 57 (1,723 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I don't know it is a bug or by design. It looks like it is to give you a time to meet with this ghost or to resurrect it. But I have not noticed more than three such notifications regarding the same person in my game. However, when I play for a long time, I will very often receive these notifications. It is annoying because it does not refer to friends of my sims. I personally really could go without it.

Message 29 of 57 (1,713 Views)

Hero

@DaRula_4U wrote:

In my game when I’m notified a sim is fading away after death, I receive sometimes 4-6 of the same notifications.

I have mods and cc, which are updated.. what would be causing this?

merged your post with existing thrfead on the issue.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 57 (1,692 Views)