Re: [TO ADD] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

by SimTresa

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Multiple Toddler/Sims issues with eating/sleeping/stuck toys

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This did not fix my issue.  Thanks for the suggestion.  

Edit: EA games please fix pronto.  I cannot do any challenges because of this issue.  My game worked fine before the Island Living.  Love the new expansion but don't want there to be issues with my game because of new content.  Thank you. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 171 of 216 (764 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same issue! I've been working around it by sending toddler to daycare and they come back with needs filled 😊 I know it's not ideal but hope this helps everyone for a temp solution! 

Message 172 of 216 (723 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

★ Guide

Only happened to me once so far. I had to reset my  toddler to get her to let go of the toy.  

Message 173 of 216 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue too! I find that exiting the game out to the game menu and reloading helps, but I have to do it so many times, as the bug keeps reoccurring. I can play for a little while before it happens again, but it's a big headache. When will this bug be fixed?????

Message 174 of 216 (667 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I really wish they'd just fix it already. So many people have this issue who can't even play the game because of these ridiculous bugs. I wonder if they are aware of the problem...

Message 175 of 216 (657 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Toddlers stuck with Toys/Books after update

★★ Novice

Same!! It's so frustrating...

Message 176 of 216 (644 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I'm clicking the "me too" because the toy has been getting stuck more and more often in my sim tot's hand. The only way out every time is to reset the sim.:/
Message 177 of 216 (555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

(WITH NO MODS BTW)I'm also having trouble with toddlers getting their food stuck, sims picking them up and putting them back down constantly out of high chairs,them picking up dirty food and constantly trying to empty it, them picking up empty plates, and empty plates floating in the air. 

Message 178 of 216 (541 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this issue. Its pretty annoying to play really. I hope they can patch it soon

Message 179 of 216 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this same problem for weeks. The toddler will not eat or sleep cause they have a toy or plate stuck in their hand. It’s v frustrating, I’m trying a 100 baby challenge and my tots are about to be taken away. 

Message 180 of 216 (489 Views)