[NEEDS SAVES] Multiple Interactions drop from queue

by rhah01

Original Post

Re: Random Social Interactions gets cancelled out if stacked

★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I understand. I also have this issue. I own all packs and am playing a household in Sulani. During a Kava party especially this happened a lot, which was annoying since it was hard earning gold at the event.

I however also use the updated version of more columns (five) mod by weerbesu plus some cc. I doubt the mod/cc is causing this since you and others also are experiencing this problem, but am mentioning it since I know you are supposed to test without.

Message 21 of 63 (1,234 Views)

★ Guide

I'm experiencing this. My sim was trying to potty train her toddler and the other twin toddler tried talking to her which cancelled out the potty training. She was reading a book when one of the toddlers talked to her which cancelled her reading. Two actions can no longer be done at once, even when they should be able to stack or be done simultaneously.

Message 22 of 63 (1,231 Views)

Hero
@Hamsysincy I'm merging this with the general queue dropping thread.

I've also seen interaction dropping, especially with socials for years now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 63 (1,171 Views)

Sims Randomly stopping all actions

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a random household and have all doing actions.
What happens when the bug occurs? The entire household of Sims just randomly drop whatever they were doing. Sketchpad, eating, shower, gardening, cooking, sleeping, etc. All actions are canceled and they just stand there.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see being able to follow through with actions and not just drop everything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the November 10 2020 patch

I can't attach anything the game also crashes randomly. 

Message 24 of 63 (1,226 Views)

Re: Sims Randomly stopping all actions

Hero
@MangoTangoTwist Are you doing a specific interaction that makes them all drop stuff ?

Could you provide a video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 63 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issues. My sim was gardening then everything stopped and my game crashed to the desktop. Before that it had a lot of distortion noises and then crashed to desktop too.

No mods or CC installed. Only occurring after I updated today.

Message 26 of 63 (1,173 Views)

Hero
@Zoeeeeee__93 Yours is a crash ? Not dropping of interactions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 63 (1,159 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue with my vampire Sims, For exemple, I told them to cook but they won't finish doing it. I had the Continuous Move as a Bat on, after turning it off they were able to cook fine (but they can't still use the trash can)

Message 28 of 63 (1,141 Views)

★★ Guide
@MangoTangoTwist I have the same problem. Sometimes my sims drop what they're doing and I also experienced crash of the game after the patch before update it never happened.
Message 29 of 63 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello,

The team hasn't been able to reproduce this yet, but is still investigating. If anyone of you are willing to share save files (without mods),

instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 63 (3,962 Views)