by DottyDot89

Original Post

[OPEN] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing items to disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them Standard smile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using MOO in building mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? A number of people on twitter (you can see on my feed dottydot89) have reported, including myself, that since the last update MOO is causing issues. You build using MOO, save, close the game, go back in and items are missing both from the normal catalogue and from the liveeditobjects listings. Also walls are disappearing even when you delete them, flatten the terrain and try to put them back. Other members reporting a lot of conflict issues with items close to each other; when using MOO
What do you expect to see? Please see above. MOO causing items to disappear and confliction between items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Everyone including myself it is after the last patch update

Thanks for your help with this matter Standard smile

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 22 (9,029 Views)

Re: [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing Issues

Hero
@DottyDot89 What you mean by the are missing from the catalog ? Do you mean they are no longer in the catalog or items from the catalog are no longer in the build ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (8,937 Views)

[PS4] [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing items to disappear on reload/save

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
What is your current game version number? 1.24
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I only do NOT have: University, Vampires, Realms of magic, Strangerville, Outdor Retreat, My First Pet, Vintage, Backyard, Kids Room.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During saveing game or putting lot into gallery with or without Moveobjects cheat
What happens when the bug occurs? Random objects in house are disappearing when I putting my lot into Gallery or saveing game
What do you expect to see? I expect to have all furnitures as that were placed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

Hello. I want to report very frustrating bug in The Sims 4 on PS4. During saveing game some objects in my house are dissapearing. I like building and shareing my creations with community but it is very annoying when you are sharing your lots where are the risk that some stuff can vanish. Due to that my creations looks like messy. It is happening when I useing and not useing Moveobjects cheat. 

(added the version number) - Atic 

Message 3 of 22 (8,868 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing items to disappear on reload

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sthenastia Posting PC report for this for reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CHEAT-Moveobjects-Moo-Causing-items-to-disappear-o...

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (8,854 Views)

Re: [PS4] [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing items to disappear on reload

★ Guide
@crinrict My version 1.24
Message 5 of 22 (8,815 Views)

Re: [CHEAT] Moveobjects (Moo) Causing Issues

Hero

@crinrict  I haven't seen items missing from either catalog.  What happens for me is that objects placed with MOO during a build disappear the next time you load the build without going into live mode.  It's really weird in that it's only happened when I save and exit from build mode then go back directly to build mode the next day (real time).  It doesn't appear to happen when I enter and exit build mode from live mode.  Also have had some objects that I had resized while MOO was on, revert to their original size on reload after saving and exiting the game.

Message 6 of 22 (8,840 Views)

Items missing from household everytime game loads

★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle, Island living , Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to work, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Tiny Living stuff packs, Laundry Day Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, Luxury Party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Usually occurs when my game is loaded
What happens when the bug occurs? Will usually occur when I first load my game. I notice that items are missing from my house. My Sim does not have the klepto trait, nor does she have anyone at her house at the time items go missing. The items that go missing will vary from household to household, but even when the item is replaced, it will usually go missing when the game is loaded again or midway through game play. The item simply disappears, I don't get credited simoleons for the item, nor does it appear in my household inventory. I have tried creating new households and new games and it still occurs. I don't have any mods installed. I did have the red shelf mod installed but it has been uninstalled and the issue is still occurring. It's super frustrating.
What do you expect to see? My items not missing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No additional information that I can think of

Message 7 of 22 (8,780 Views)

Re: Items missing from household everytime game loads

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not 100% sure, but I notice this happens with items that I place using the cheat bb.moveobjects on. Are you using that cheat by any chance?

Might also be because you have Eco Lifestyle. Apparently, a lot of people with that pack have items go missing. Frown 

Message 8 of 22 (8,733 Views)

Re: Items missing from household everytime game loads

★ Novice

Yeah, I always have the bb.moveobjects on. Now that you mention it, I am wondering if it was due to the Eco lifestyle pack. I think the issue began around the time I installed it. I've been using the bb.moveobjects for a long time with no problem. Any ways to solve the problem if it is by Eco lifestyle?

Message 9 of 22 (8,716 Views)

Furnitures disappeared from the game

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living, parenthood, cool kitchen, holiday free pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All of my furniture dissappeared from a house I've built. Also a random sim has moved in without me doing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? All of my furniture dissappeared from a house I've built. Also a random sim has moved in without me doing it.
What do you expect to see? I expect all of my furniture to be there, as I've saved the game several times.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All of my furniture is gone.

-I've been in contact with EA and they have tried to help me, without luck.

-I've tried to follow instructions made in threads online, without luck.

-I've tried to restore and using older saved versions of the game, also not working. It says that all of my saved versions are from today. 

Can anyone help me?Standard smile

Message 10 of 22 (8,725 Views)