Re: [OPEN] Message for investing money for a Sim not in household

by Theenaabeenaa

Original Post

Re: Notification glitch? confused!

★ Apprentice

My game likes to inform me of every single sim in the save that achieved this aspirations. Which is probably like 3 of them, but they do not have to be related to any of my current family members at all.

Message 11 of 18 (1,132 Views)

★★ Guide

Now that's hilarious. I've never seen like that. Did you mean your game show unplayed sim's "aspiration complete notification"?

Message 12 of 18 (1,124 Views)

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (1,106 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the sams thing happened to me. It says “Kali earned $1,059 from investing this week.” I have never had anyone named Kali in my games and none of my sims have ever invested. I have no idea what this is. The only thing I can think of is my sim is in the social media career, Internet personality branch, level 9 for reality star. I have no idea if that would prompt something like that. I don’t even have internet hooked up right now, so I’m at a complete loss. 

Message 14 of 18 (1,051 Views)

Message 15 of 18 (739 Views)

★ Guide

This comes up for me, like with many problems that arise from playing rotationally. Usually it is sims that I have played before in the save, not just random sims, but definitely sims that are outside of the household. Sometimes the sims are in the same family tree but again not in the active household (the sims I am playing with at the moment). I have never tried marking these families I am not currently playing as unplayed (but honestly I'm not sure if I should have to). But maybe something about the label is part of why we see this bug!

Message 16 of 18 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@99publicidentity This is still happening. No cc. All packs but sets. I get notifications that a sim not in my active household gets investing money. Usually a sim marked as played but sometimes a sim marked as unplayed.
Message 17 of 18 (579 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 18 (529 Views)