Re: 2 Tartosa Worlds

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Maps from DLC appearing twice on Overview page

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue too. I only had this issue today when downloading and installing the new pack. I've tried all the solutions but still have the issue with my current save (seems fine with new save).

Message 71 of 312 (1,537 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict I THOUGHT i saved after disabling the pack, but perhaps i didn't, because after trying it again it now worked. Thanks for making me try it again! Standard smile
Message 72 of 312 (1,512 Views)

Hero
@MissOrangeBlue Glad to hear it worked for you now :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 312 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I wasn't able to fix the bug by disabling the pack and so on, but I've noticed something very interesting. After I've gone through the steps without result, I loaded up an earlier save where there was only one Moonwood Mill. When I opened my corrupted save file up again afterwards, the duplicate Moonwood Mill was gone there as well. So this might be worth a try if you also didn't have any luck with the fix mentioned in this thread.

Edit: Nevermind, I have two Granite Falls now -.- That's a pack I have bought right before the bug occured for the first time, so the bug is caused by adding new content after the patch.

Message 74 of 312 (1,486 Views)

Hero
@MacigWitcher Did you at any point repair your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 312 (1,470 Views)

Werewolf game is duplycated

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All from base game to werewolf
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Did not order two werewolf games Moonwood in residential world twice
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything is duplycated
What do you expect to see? Only one
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please take one away

(Removed all caps) - Atic 

Message 76 of 312 (1,485 Views)

Re: WEREWOLF GAME IS DUPLYCATED

★★★ Newbie
@norka3160she THANKS
Message 77 of 312 (1,482 Views)

2 Tartosa Worlds

★★★ Newbie

I bought the wedding pack yesterday, and for some reason there are 2 completely separate worlds. Not only are there 2, but the households are different in the two worlds. Has anyone had this issue? 

Message 78 of 312 (1,449 Views)

Re: 2 Tartosa Worlds

Hero
@nyctophixa I merged your post with the bug report.

See this for a way to solve the issue: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2022/06/world-appears-twice-on-world-map/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 312 (1,429 Views)

brindleton bay

★★★ Newbie

I have a duplicate of a whole Brindleton bay in my world and each one seems to be unique (not synced), does anybody or has anybody had the same issue?

Message 80 of 312 (1,473 Views)