[FIXED] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

by Aether_President

Original Post

Re: Males sims are playing females animations after the new update

★★ Apprentice
@Aether_President

Although there's a mod, they should still fix this for people who prefer not to use mods.
Message 41 of 176 (1,708 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

★★★★★ Apprentice

As far as i know there’s no mod fixing the bug of this thread. If you are talking about the celeb walk bug, go to the appropriate thread, not this one. It makes things more confusing while both bugs aren’t even the same.

Message 42 of 176 (1,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@KhlasThe thread that I created was merged with this thread. It's about the wrong celebrity walk on males.

Message 43 of 176 (1,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ok It seems to be off topic now. Just to make it clear again including new people who read.

- Male sims are using female animations.

- As far as I have seen, I found the issue from "default walk style, jogging, and celebrity walk" AT THE MOMENT.

- If anyone who have a problem about male celebrity sims walking like female, this is the same issue and it started from the latest big update in 20th July.

- Sitting and standing animations don't have any problems by now from MY OWN SAVE. Male sims still sit and stand like male correctly. (I never turn on autonomy)

This is all about this thread, but there was someone who MISUNDERSTOOD and talked about celebrity walk turned on automatically when switching household, so I just offered him/her a mod to fix that problem, that was all. And yes, THERE'S NO MOD TO FIX THIS MALE WALKING ISSUE RIGHT NOW. I'll let you guys know if there's a mod that can fix it.

Hope you guys comprehend correctly and please no more argument, thanks...

Message 44 of 176 (1,654 Views)

Re: Male sims moving with female animations

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I remember a player on the other forum for the sims 4 asking if they could add something to turn the celeb walk off, that would have came in handy for now. I hope this is not another test in this game to see if players like it or not, these three sims are married with kids in my game and they walk like their wives which is crazy, they need to fix this ASAP. I hate seeing my male sims walk around like this. One have all boys as you can see and they are famous scientists  06-18-21_4-06-48 AM.png 07-21-21_11-27-58 AM.png

07-21-21_11-35-58 AM.png

Message 45 of 176 (1,571 Views)

★★ Guide
@LonaBoom I now only play my lesbian couple and drag gay group household. I almost never touch str8 family household. Female default walk style makes my male sims look dumb, and it will drive me more crazy when they run...
Message 46 of 176 (1,532 Views)

★ Guide

Are you telling me they released a new update but didn't even fix male sims' walking style (plus jittering toddler walk animation) ? Alriiiight, I guess I won't touch this game until they release a proper update.

Message 47 of 176 (1,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@jasonbrok47Yes, it was just a stupid hot fix for something not really important. I give up on devs, and I'm counting on modders now.

Message 48 of 176 (1,562 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope this gets fixed soon. It's so annoying!

For now, I just turned off the fame walk on my male celebrity Sims.

The female jogging animation on male Sims is less obvious but I want it fixed as well.

Message 49 of 176 (1,510 Views)

★★ Guide

I stopped playing my game for right now

Message 50 of 176 (1,776 Views)