by Aether_President

Original Post

Re: Males sims are playing females animations after the new update

★★★★★ Apprentice

This bug is annoying.

Message 11 of 176 (2,214 Views)

★★ Guide

Massively so. I can't even play the game any longer. It's probably silly, but it's *so* distracting. I've honestly never liked the feminine walk anyway, as it seems sort of...stereotyped, but seeing it on a male sim is even more distracting. It's just like...wrong...anatomically. But it doesn't seem like many people are having the problem as not many have "Me, too'd" it so I'm worried it's never going to be fixed.

Message 12 of 176 (2,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m pretty sure it’s on all the games because it’s from the patch, and I’m on PC. I think it’s just that most are playing females for their mains sims so they did not noticed or just don’t look at details like this, even if you can’t really miss it because it’s really out of place. I hope it will be fixed soon enough. Unfortunately if the females aren’t touched we can wait for years. It’s always for the females anyway in the games.
One of the reason I will never create females content ever.

Message 13 of 176 (2,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BraxienI understand your feeling. We play sims with creativity, we all defy stories and personalities for each particular sims. It's so frustrating when we see our sims do something not according to what we set.

Message 14 of 176 (2,159 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

★★ Guide

This update reminds me of the update prior to the cats and dogs released. There was a lot of glitches during that time. It was almost unplayable for me.

Message 15 of 176 (2,159 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm just hoping they fix this issue really soon, I can't stand seeing my male sims walking like that period.

Message 16 of 176 (2,114 Views)

★★ Guide

It's maddening. I've stopped playing. I own all the DLCs except the Star Wars one, and this expansion, which I was looking forward to, has made me determined to never buy another one again. It's just not worth it...so many bugs all the time.

Message 17 of 176 (2,095 Views)

★ Guide

We really do need a new update asap, because whenever I play in this state I'm encountering with dozens of glitches.

Message 18 of 176 (2,068 Views)

Male celebrities now have the female fame walkstyle

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP- GT, GF, S, CL, CD, IL, SE, CoL; GP- OR, DO, V, RoM; SP- LSP, PPSP, CKSP, KSPS, VGSP, BNSP, TSP, KRSP; Kits- CK, TF
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switch control to a household with a male 4- or 5-star celebrity. Then make him walk a long distance by Go Here command.
What happens when the bug occurs? The male 4- and 5-star celebrities use the same fame walkstyle of their female counterparts. Before the July 20 patch, they have masculine walkstyle where one of their forearms is positioned perpendicular to their chest.
What do you expect to see? They should have masculine walkstyle where one of their forearms is positioned perpendicular to their chest, the walk they have prior to the July 20 patch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch (July 20, 2021)

This shows Thorne Bailey having a feminine version of Fame walk

Message 19 of 176 (2,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@KhlasWell, I get it. About 60% of simmers madly focus on toddlers and massive family trees only and about 30% only care about female celebrities and occults. Only male sims they would talk about is the vampire named "Caleb". As far as I have seen in this game...

Message 20 of 176 (1,996 Views)