[FIXED] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

by Aether_President

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for responding. I doubt they touched the female walk. I am just leery to update after the last one destroyed my game.

I will give it a try and thanks again for everything.

Message 151 of 176 (1,819 Views)

★★ Guide

If anyone can DM me Skuld's mod, I'd be grateful. The game's unplayable with out it and I lost it in an upgrade. Thanks!

Message 152 of 176 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when will this be fixed?

it's been ages

Message 153 of 176 (1,643 Views)

★★ Guide
@Grignard07 Easy things they won't do. They just love wasting time on something more complicated.

How unorganized...
Message 154 of 176 (1,553 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had a months long hiatus from TS4 for I was bored with the game but decided to come back today and install all the free updates. "Surely the stupid walk animation bug is fixed by now?" I thought. Well, should have known Disappointed. Amazing how they can be releasing kits and whatever yet don't do a single thing about fixing bugs and glitches which have existed for half a year, some even way longer than that. It's a simple animation fix! Can't be that hard.

Message 155 of 176 (1,458 Views)

Re: Male Celebrities are using the female celebrity walking style

★★★ Newbie
@SimQARobo Sir when will this be fixed? This reply of yours is from August
Message 156 of 176 (1,388 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Shamae03,

While I'm not SimQARobo, I can still provide an update of sorts for you. While I don't enjoy being the bearer of bad news it sometimes comes with the territory; this issue is still under internal investigation and has turned out to be much more complex than originally thought.

I don't have any time frame I can share with you as of now, but I assure you this is not being forgotten about or deprioritized.

Best advise I can give at this time is to keep up to date with our Laundry List posts on here as well as on Forums.TheSims.com for updates. 

I know it's not what you want to hear at this time, but it's the update I have to give at the moment. 

EACade
Message 157 of 176 (1,256 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for taking the time to update us. I will not harm the messenger lol.

Message 158 of 176 (1,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thanks for the reply. Still I can't play the game, I did try my best to play a few days ago but after seeing all males with auntie walk style and sissy running, I eventually turned the game off, so don't even mention buying new game packs and anything. 

Most players who complain here are mostly hardcore rotational story tellers. Every sims they create is meaningful and full of stories. Imagine your precious novel you write being rewritten by force. I think it's probably the same feeling.

Not everyone plays this game as a baby farmer who only has grown up sims as the babysitters and baby producers, or enjoys setting everything on fire.

Please understand why.

Thank you...

Message 159 of 176 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seconded @Aether_President. I am also a hardcore rotational player and agree with your sentiments completely. Between this bug and the chefs/restaurant bug, I haven't played the game since July and am not buying any packs until these bugs are fixed. I feel like these are two huge bugs that affect gameplay greatly. Five months now and counting... What is going on?!

Message 160 of 176 (982 Views)