Re: Male Celebrities are using the female celebrity walking style

by Khlas

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

Adding my two cents here, and speaking only for me:

After the teleport/stairs glitch has now been fixed, this is in my opinion the next most "annoying" problem. It "feels" wrong, especially as I craft each sim and they may have a certain style of walk and voice that I associate closely with them (including some masculine females and some feminine males).

Without getting into any real-world issues, I CAN deal with this. I smile and I look at that little sim and I say, "You are being you. The you that you are right now. And in my world, you are accepted and loved for that." But it would be nice if there were a game fix, hahahaha.

Message 81 of 176 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least the EA team is aware of this

Message 82 of 176 (1,317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can't remember if I have already posted this here. But I am sharing the thread in the official Sims forum.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/992354/male-proper-celebrities-and-global-superstars-now...

Message 83 of 176 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SwanSong93 

In my still-limited experience with these boards, that's the "gold standard" and the best part -- if they know and are working on a fix.  The issue that most bothered me -- the teleporting all over the place unless you had your sims in camera view -- has been fixed, and the issue is like night and day.  I've been playing for three days straight, LOL.  I missed it!

@Archie_289 

Marked that thread. Thank you. I can't figure out why this bugs me so much. It feels like a lot of active "work" to ignore it.

My guys are great friends with Thorne Bailey in my game, but they hardly see him and I haven't seen him walk. I would find it weird, yeah.

Message 84 of 176 (1,284 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just letting you know were still waiting. Not sure if there would actually be any work going into this one. It seems like it should be a simple hotfix.

Message 85 of 176 (1,146 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

'Laundry List' just came out recently & i hope they're working on it (even though it not listed on the page)

Message 86 of 176 (955 Views)

★★ Guide
@skuld090 I don't care about them anymore and I don't think they're gonna fix sometimes soon.
Message 87 of 176 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@skuld090 wrote:

'Laundry List' just came out recently & i hope they're working on it (even though it not listed on the page)

They don’t, and the patch did not address it either. 

Message 88 of 176 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@KhlasYeah, just checked them & looks like I've to bear with TS3 & TS2 much longer.

Message 89 of 176 (838 Views)

★★ Guide

Absolutely infuriating. I'm done with this game. Absolutely done.

Message 90 of 176 (821 Views)