Re: Male Celebrities are using the female celebrity walking style

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They should at least release a small hot fix for this. It's not a new thing to this game, the walk styles were just misplaced. I don't think it's gonna be that difficult to fix and it affects every player. 

I've been playing my lesbian couple and drag gays/transgenders lately to avoid playing manly male sims but I can't avoid completely since they have male friends and I can't only play them for months.

Please just release a hot fix, it's not gonna kill any of you.

Message 61 of 176 (1,702 Views)

Re: Male sims walk with feminine style after latest update

★★★★★ Novice
@bae281995 i like it. leave it in 20% of the time. im a they.
Message 62 of 176 (1,634 Views)

Re: Male sims walk with feminine style after latest update

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I would be OK with it as an option, but should be something that could be a part of create-a-sim.  This is just a bug right here.  I like to fill the world with a lot of variety, and this just doesn't work for some of the guys.  That said, there are so many bugs in the game right now that I don't see this one getting priority for a while.  Wish EA would devote more time to fixing bugs, and less on new packs/kits for a while.  Love getting new content, but it's not real awesome if I can't actually play the game.

Actually, maybe they could make it something like "mannerisms" sort of how they do clothing preferences in CAS.  They should fix the bug first though.  Also, if it were up to me, every sims dev would need to spend a day or two every couple of weeks just playing the game (with and without commonly used mods).  Maybe then they would get a feel for what these game-breaking updates look like to the paying customers.

Message 63 of 176 (1,588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This bug is SUPER annoying and needed to be fixed yesterday.

Message 64 of 176 (1,648 Views)

★ Guide

fix thisssssssssssssss
thank youuuuu

Message 65 of 176 (1,377 Views)

Male Celebrities are using the female celebrity walking style

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Cottage Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have at least one male Proper Celebrity have the celebrity walking style enabled.
What happens when the bug occurs? Male Celebrities use the female celebrity walking style
What do you expect to see? Male Celebrities using the male celebrity walking style
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Only happens if you have the expansion pack "Get Famous" installed.

Message 66 of 176 (1,364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here

https://www.twitter.com/TheSims/status/1428014970579603459

They said they will listen to our thoughts

Message 67 of 176 (1,343 Views)

★★ Guide
@Archie_289 I don't trust them. Lots of bugs now still remain unnoticed while we keep reporting all the times. Some of the bugs have occurred since the first game released in 2014, but still remain until now.
Message 68 of 176 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@sp4rkza Join the club, we have been trying to get them to fix this for a little while now

@Aether_PresidentI agree , I did write something on the forum , not regarding this because they should now by now

[CM - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 69 of 176 (1,238 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

Just letting this thread know that team is aware of this issue and will be looking into it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 70 of 176 (9,801 Views)