Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except star war and all kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play male sims and set default walk style on them or get them jog or turn on celebrity walk.
What happens when the bug occurs? All male sims walk with feminine style including when they jog and celebrity walk style and I found some people who have the same problem on Reddit but it was on console.
What do you expect to see? fix it back to how it should be.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The lastest patch (1.77.131.1030) causes this issue.

Ps. fullscreen is recommended, my videos are stuck at 480p for HD process and I don't know how long.

Before (default male walk style)

After patch 1.77.131.1030 (default male walk style)

Before (male jogging style) (this video is not mine)

After patch 1.77.131.1030 (male jogging style)

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 176 (18,605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style

Hero

Male Celebrity Sims will no longer use the feminine walking or jogging walk style unless that's what you prefer them to do.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread, best to specify exactly which walkstyles you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 176 of 176 (3,425 Views)

All Replies

After Patch Male Celebs Doing Female Star Walk

★★ Guide

1. Don't have any mods in my game 

2. I've already Repaired my game

3. Deleted Cache Files

4. Already did Resetting

07-21-21_11-28-07 AM.png

Message 2 of 176 (18,538 Views)

Re: After Patch Male Celebs Doing Female Star Walk

Hero
@LonaBoom Merged your post with another report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 176 (18,510 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Thank you
Message 4 of 176 (18,451 Views)

Re: Male sims walk with feminine style after latest update

★★ Guide

Same. It's weird.

Message 5 of 176 (18,387 Views)

★★ Guide

Yup, same problem here. Even if I set my sim to a non-default walk style, my male sims occasionally slip into a female gait.

Have taken all mods out. Repaired. Started a vanilla game. Still does it.

Message 6 of 176 (18,310 Views)

Males sims are playing females animations after the new update

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every expansions, last included.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just make a male sims use the running animation (jogging for example). You’ll see that the sim is using the female running animation. Walking works too but it’s a bit less noticeable. In fact every animations seems to be females now.
What happens when the bug occurs? Males does not play males animations anymore, only females. Tested on 8 different males sims.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see males using males animations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It appears since the cottage living patch. (Version 1.77.131.1030)

Well, a screenshot is not needed since it’s very noticeable while playing males sims. 

Message 7 of 176 (18,268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s not only the walking animations but EVERY animations that have a specific males/females animations. Males are only using females animations now. Just want to point out this since you will probably merge my report with this one.

Message 8 of 176 (18,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, all Male Sims run like a female after the patch. Hilarious! (No offense to men Tongue out ).

Message 9 of 176 (18,250 Views)

Re: Males sims are playing females animations after the new update

Hero
@Khlas I merged your post and adjusted title to this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 176 (18,192 Views)