Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

by asas8484

Original Post

[OPEN] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My sim lives in ZenView and the weekly bills arrive no problem.

But each time my sim maxes out a skill and presumably should receive a certificate via post, I get a notification the following day saying they couldn't reach my mailbox, they threw my parcel in there and good luck retrieving it.

I search the lot's common areas and (as best I can due to camera constraints) outside the building and don't see anything laying around, and the same mailbox in the common area I use to pay my bills and license/publish my creations is unobstructed and empty.

I had this same problem in Culpepper with a different household. The sim there maxed a skill and rather than receiving an award to display I got the same notification.

The Culpepper household is a vanilla save and for the ZenView save I use the MTS custom food interactions mod and the pbox sinks no dishes mod.

I have tried repairing the game and moving the sim in and out.

Attached is a screen grab of the standard 'Have fun locating that package, sucker!' message that I receive.

There is also an attachment of a royalty free chipmunk clipart for you to enjoy, 'cause it's cute.

Message 1 of 5 (1,682 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

★★★★ Novice

I have had my daughter confirm that on her PC, her game is also not allowing the mailman to deliver mail. She uses no mods.

Message 2 of 5 (1,647 Views)

Re: Mailman won't deliver to apartments

Hero

Added

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just started playing in appartments and I dont get mail at all. The neighbors do, but my household doesn't. I just get a "I cant reach your mailbox good luck getting it out" messege.

I click on the box and its greyed out saying nothing has been delivered. 

Happens both with and without mods.

Message 4 of 5 (116 Views)

Hero
@aidans1985 This thread doesn't use the template and is very old.

Could you please create a new thread ?

Thanks

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help