[OPEN] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

by asas8484

Original Post

[OPEN] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My sim lives in ZenView and the weekly bills arrive no problem.

But each time my sim maxes out a skill and presumably should receive a certificate via post, I get a notification the following day saying they couldn't reach my mailbox, they threw my parcel in there and good luck retrieving it.

I search the lot's common areas and (as best I can due to camera constraints) outside the building and don't see anything laying around, and the same mailbox in the common area I use to pay my bills and license/publish my creations is unobstructed and empty.

I had this same problem in Culpepper with a different household. The sim there maxed a skill and rather than receiving an award to display I got the same notification.

The Culpepper household is a vanilla save and for the ZenView save I use the MTS custom food interactions mod and the pbox sinks no dishes mod.

I have tried repairing the game and moving the sim in and out.

Attached is a screen grab of the standard 'Have fun locating that package, sucker!' message that I receive.

There is also an attachment of a royalty free chipmunk clipart for you to enjoy, 'cause it's cute.

Message 1 of 5 (3,813 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Mailman won't deliver to apartments

★★★★★ Novice

I have had my daughter confirm that on her PC, her game is also not allowing the mailman to deliver mail. She uses no mods.

Message 2 of 5 (3,772 Views)

Re: Mailman won't deliver to apartments

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (3,744 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just started playing in appartments and I dont get mail at all. The neighbors do, but my household doesn't. I just get a "I cant reach your mailbox good luck getting it out" messege.

I click on the box and its greyed out saying nothing has been delivered. 

Happens both with and without mods.

Message 4 of 5 (2,241 Views)

Hero
@aidans1985 This thread doesn't use the template and is very old.

Could you please create a new thread ?

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (2,235 Views)