Re: Maid stops coming after a few days

by mw12352

Original Post

★★ Novice
So are you guys actually doing anything about this bug? Or just moving all the topics about it to one place out of the way...

P.s having the exact same problem.
Message 11 of 91 (2,348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too and I still get charged each time she/he apparently visits. Another annoying bug Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 12 of 91 (2,344 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't know about you. But for me, the maid runs correctly until I leave the game and go back in. After that I have to cancel then rehire her.
Message 13 of 91 (2,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mw12352 

Not sure what you mean. I don't work for EA. I don't know what they are working on and what no. 

I'm just collecting and adding to the compiled list.

It's better if all reports on the same issue are in one thread instead of many cluttering up the forum. Nothing is being moved out of the way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 91 (2,337 Views)

★★ Novice

SOLVED this for me was a routing issue. If the maid cannot route to do a job they will stay at the mail box. 

I had some books on a shelf high on a wall the maid couldn't clean them up Once they were removed the maid now turns up and cleans.

Other routing issuse are commonly due to objects above sinks this caused problems for me too.

Even windows and mirrors directly over sinks can cause routing to wash dishes to fail

This can cause the maid to fail and also your sims to not clean properly

Message 15 of 91 (2,277 Views)

Re: Maid service and pathing problem

★★ Novice

Objects directly above sinks etc can cause pathing to be blocked even windows did this to me

Message 16 of 91 (2,277 Views)

the sims 4 hire a service glitch!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i hired a maid then she stopped coming after a few days then a cancelled the maid service so i could hire it again to try and sort it out and it still says i cant because i already hired her so i clicked cancel AGAIN and it still didnt work Frown pls help its really bugging me!! 

thanks in advace

update: 

ahh just found out that it doesnt work if i try and order a pizza either so i just wasted $25 :') and my sim is starving Frown

Message 17 of 91 (2,257 Views)

Re: the sims 4 hire a service glitch!!

Hero

@thesimsplayer232 Merged with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 91 (2,246 Views)

The Maid Service

★★ Novice

The maid service is a mess. It has being reported several times but I think I should report it once again since it hasn't being fixed yet. 

When you hire a scheduled maid, they will come the first day, clean a couple of dishes and charge you a ridicoulous amount of money.

Then, for the next days the maid will not turn up but from now and then, when you go to build mode and come back this message saying that the maid was cleaning while you were away will pop up and will take money from you without really having cleaned anything.

From time to time, every 3 or 4 days, the maid will actually come but just clean 25% of the house, pee, wander around, leave, and charge you another ridicoulous amount of money.

It really is impossible to keep the house tidy when you play 3 or 4 Sims and you want them to be succesful with both aspirations and careers... 

I am looking forward to see this bug fixed, and I thank you in advanced.

Message 19 of 91 (2,212 Views)

Re: The Maid Service

Hero

@AlbaWaterhouse Merged your thread with existing issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 91 (2,203 Views)