Re: Maid stops coming after a few days

by crinrict

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Maid/Gardener stops coming after a few days

[ Edited ]

The maid stops coming but it still shows they are hired. 

Message 1 of 91 (17,699 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

after a couple days she disappears and I tried to fire and rehire and she never comes back.....Frown

Message 2 of 91 (17,574 Views)

Hero

Yeah, they are bugged

Added your thread to the bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 91 (17,568 Views)

Maid service and pathing problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Two issues I've encountered so far.

Recurring maid service. When I start the maid service, the maid comes for the first day. After that the maid stops showing up and I have to cancle and restart service. In other words the recurring service does not work.

Another problem is randomly when my sim is cooking pancakes, he decides that he cant continue because of a pathing problem. There shouldn't be a problem because there is nothing blocking counter and/or stove. Even if I move the halfway made pancakes too the floor, he's like "nope can't reach it, but I can clean it up." 

Message 4 of 91 (17,570 Views)

Re: Maid service and pathing problem

Hero (Retired)

I moved your post to the Bug Reports section @m3owfac3 .

Message 5 of 91 (17,564 Views)

Hero

@m3owfac3 Merged with existing thread for maid issue. 

Could you repost the routing part here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Common-Routing-Issues/td-p/3446209/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 91 (17,553 Views)

Maid not showing Bug

★★ Novice

When i hire a  scheduled maid she only shows up on first work day but after that she diseppears and never return and if you save and load game where maid is still hire the game will charge you simeleons for the maid who isn't there.

I've found no temporary fix please help

Message 7 of 91 (17,490 Views)

Re: Maid not showing Bug

Hero

@jaye_nibbler merged with existing report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 91 (17,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with the maid.  Every other day I have to re-hire the maid, and sometimes after I do that the maid still doesn't show.  I also get charged simoleons when it says that the maid has cleaned while I was away, but it's obvious that the maid has not cleaned at all.  PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!

Message 9 of 91 (17,459 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 91 (17,436 Views)