[OPEN] Magnolia Promenade spawns male Sims in dresses

by Baetiri

Original Post

[OPEN] Magnolia Promenade spawns male Sims in dresses

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, there is a very strange occurrence happening in Magnolia Promenade. We have a diner/restaurant opened in that district. The first time it spawned, it was actually one of my mum's made Sims, but she never put a dress on him. We went into Manage Households and pulled him up, and he was wearing the clothes she originally put him in on all tabs, none of them dresses.

Back in the world, I have her active Sim go to him and have him "show outfit" and we cycle through all of them and none of them have dresses, he's back to wearing what she planned for him. Unfortunately the next Sim day, he spawns again with a new dress. We thought maybe something was wrong with that particular Sim, except another male Sim showed up in a dress.

We removed her Mods folder, repaired game and reset the folders.  We started the game up again and he comes in with a dress again.  She said she hasn't experienced this in other worlds. Just Magnolia P. We put the diner in other districts and hadn't experienced anything yet.

Here are the screenshots to this session:

We started a fresh game with a clean, brand new save. Absolutely no mods or cc, and it happened again.

Message 1 of 6 (1,345 Views)

Re: Magnolia Promenade spawns male Sims in dresses

EA Sims Team

@Baetiri That is quite unusual. Could you provide us with the fresh save file so we can investigate this issue? Thanks for the report and info!

Message 2 of 6 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sure, how do I send it to you? I tried attaching it but it wouldn't go through.

Message 3 of 6 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay one of the nice people in the Sims forums told me how to send the file. I hope there's something useful in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkadohwhknn7i4i/Magnolia%20P%20Issue.zip?dl=0

Message 4 of 6 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Novice

We found a common denominator, all of them have the Goofball trait.

Message 5 of 6 (1,267 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Baetiri Thanks again for the save file and additional info. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,248 Views)