[OPEN] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Failure)

by charmbird25

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Failure)

★ Apprentice

Hi @SimGuruNick 

I don't know if it helps, but I'll fill in the video URL for reference.
I should have solved the problem by letting Sim use a computer, but there are still some parts that behave strangely.

The challenge of Sim sending photos to the client was not recognized as an achievement.
Also, photos sent by Sim to the client were sent back by mail before being evaluated.

( Later when I resumed the game,
The challenge was successful when Sim sent Nalani's photo photo to the client again.)

My expectation is that in the challenge of taking a photo, I succeeded by taking a different model ( Nalani ), but I didn't choose the right pose photo, so I didn't succeed in the next challenge maybe.  ( Isn't it just achieved by sending it to the client? )

It may not have been good to retake a picture with another model (
Oliana Ngata) without understanding it.

( I succeeded in the first challenge with Nalani's photo and failed the next challenge, so I retake it with another model (Oliana Ngata) . )

( I am using Google Translate )

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485458582?collection=NsTeVcLSwBXCXQ

( 01h58m40s )

2019-10-01_03h13_30.png

Message 21 of 30 (1,836 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★ Guide

Having the routing issue as well when doing this interaction....

Message 22 of 30 (1,802 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too! I can’t send my approved pictures to the fashion simstagram I do everything it says I put the picture on the wall then I click on the picture and the freelance bubble to post to the fashion simstagram my sim takes the photo puts it back in her inventory I click on my computer and the freelance bubble is greyed out (saying the approved picture needs to be in your sims inventory, when it clearly is in her inventory!)  so I can’t post the approved picture to the fashion simstagram it’s very frustrating to not be able to complete the career tasks! I was so excited about the photography career and now that it doesn’t work it’s very disappointing 😞 hope it gets fixed soon!! 

Message 23 of 30 (1,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My sim has been able to post onto the fashion simstagram but it does not fulfill the career task therefore not being able to finish the assignment. 

Message 24 of 30 (1,728 Views)

Re: Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram

★★★ Newbie

Not really sure how to post on here as I'm new to this but im having the same problem. I get the approved photo back, the option appears for her to upload it and she is able to and completes the action because she gets added fame but it does not check the task as completed in the gig so she does not get to complete the job and get payed. Really not sure how to fix this.

Message 25 of 30 (1,696 Views)

Unable to fullfill Freelance Photographer Gig

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have these expansion packs so far, Island living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, GEt Together, Get to Work. Game packs I have Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat. And for Stuff Packs, I have Moschino STuff, Bowling NIght, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen Stuff, and Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a picture, get one approved, and try to continue on.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have tried to get three pictures approved. The first two were approved, but I never got them back in the mail (which a few people I think may have already reported this), the third picture was returned but I was unable to post it to the fashion simstgram. All three pictures were stated they were approved in the notifications, but was not given credit in the job performance, therefore it will not let me continue.. she is suppose to post it to Fashion Simstagram but when I click for her to do that, she doesn't do it. It's like she can't do it, though the option is given to me. This in turns makes the assignment miss it's deadline.
What do you expect to see? I should get credit for it in the job performance so I can advance in my career and advance to the next task for my gigs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure how to do a screenshot that will show the gig information and the notification list so you can see where per that the picture was approved but yet didn't show up as a credit to the tasks for that gig.

Message 26 of 30 (1,570 Views)

Re: Unable to fullfill Freelance Photographer Gig

Hero
@rckjd Merged your post with the simstagram thread.

Are you trying on the pic or the computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 30 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@charmbird25 The photo has to be in your sims inventory, then you can post it on fashion simstagram through a computer.
Message 28 of 30 (1,231 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★★★★ Novice

It sounds to me like your are having the same problem as I am having, which I think is slightly different to what is described here:

I have absolutely no problem in uploading the photo to fashion simstagram or whatever it is called, and then the task gets completed in the panel, but the assignment does not end, so I never get paid and I never get fame. Basically nothing happens, but I AM able to upload the photo.

I made a report on this issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Never-finishes-assignments-in-photography-career/m-p/9491993#M...

....also I think the problem being addressed here in general about uploading might simply be fixed by: having the approved photo in you inventory and then clicking ont the computer to upload it.
I had the problem descirbed here, and that was all I had to do. Don't have the photo on the wall, have it in your inventory, and then don't press the photo, press the computer.

Message 29 of 30 (1,089 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [MSP] Cannot upload Photos to Fashion Simstagram (Routing Fail

★ Pro

I just got Moschino Stuff and have the same issues as others.

I get the approved photos back in the mail, yet placing on the wall either gives routing issue or just put the photo back in sim inventory.

Option on all computers is greyed out stating photos must be in sims inventory, which they are.

Happens with and without mods installed.

Message 30 of 30 (986 Views)